I would introduce myself, but...

Long term lurker from Ireland who waited a full year before gathering the motivation to register an account. I was first introduced to Sanderson three years ago when a friend came up to me with a copy of the Final Empire and a life-changing message - "Read this book. Now." It sat around on my shelf unopened for almost a year until I realized I had a five-hour flight and no fresh reading material.

My first stop, even before accommodation, was a bookshop to buy the Well of Ascension and Hero of Ages. Since then I've gone out of my way to read everything Cosmere-related, all of Sanderson's novellas, and Steelheart. Currently a third of the way through Firefight, with Calamity waiting on my bedside table. Still waiting on my copy of White Sand to arrive.

I named myself after my initials and two most significant personality flaws (stretching the definitions of those flaws to fit them within my initials). I take a disproportionate amount of joy in watching other people panic due to harmless amounts of disorder - if a friend is panicking and looking for their phone, I'm more likely to sit in the corner and cackle as they run past it twenty times than point out where it is. Also, I can't be bothered to achieve 99% of my goals in any given day. I procrastinate everything I'm not enthusiastic for, especially sleep, and there's basically nothing in the real world that I can get enthusiastic for. I will probably go inactive for weeks at a time before realizing this account still exists.

Favorite works of literature - Cosmere, Worm, Shades of Magic

Hobbies - Reading, Writing, Video Games, Dungeons and Dragons, Speculating about the lives of normal people

So... yeah, greetings from the Lazy Anarchist, pleased to meet you.

Edited by The lazy anarchist

Hey, nice to meet you and welcome to the shard! 
I would advise you to be careful of the cookies here, although as a lurker you may already have heard about them.
And I see you've read Worm as well- it's strange, I only know two people who have read that in real life, but it certainly seems popular with people on here.

On 1/21/2017 at 4:50 PM, The lazy anarchist said:

Long term lurker from Ireland who waited a full year before gathering the motivation to register an account. I was first introduced to Sanderson three years ago when a friend came up to me with a copy of the Final Empire and a life-changing message - "Read this book. Now." It sat around on my shelf unopened for almost a year until I realized I had a five-hour flight and no fresh reading material.

My first stop, even before accommodation, was a bookshop to buy the Well of Ascension and Hero of Ages. Since then I've gone out of my way to read everything Cosmere-related, all of Sanderson's novellas, and Steelheart. Currently a third of the way through Firefight, with Calamity waiting on my bedside table. Still waiting on my copy of White Sand to arrive.

I named myself after my initials and two most significant personality flaws (stretching the definitions of those flaws to fit them within my initials). I take a disproportionate amount of joy in watching other people panic due to harmless amounts of disorder - if a friend is panicking and looking for their phone, I'm more likely to sit in the corner and cackle as they run past it twenty times than point out where it is. Also, I can't be bothered to achieve 99% of my goals in any given day. I procrastinate everything I'm not enthusiastic for, especially sleep, and there's basically nothing in the real world that I can get enthusiastic for. I will probably go inactive for weeks at a time before realizing this account still exists.

Favorite works of literature - Cosmere, Worm, Shades of Magic

Hobbies - Reading, Writing, Video Games, Dungeons and Dragons, Speculating about the lives of normal people

So... yeah, greetings from the Lazy Anarchist, pleased to meet you.

Welcome! I see that you have been visited by a cookie dealer. Unless you want to Ruin your appetite, declining that cookie would be the Honorable thing to do. It will also help in Preserving your Autonomy. 

If you ever need anything, feel free to give me a shout

Have an upvote and a nice day/evening/morning/night!