Hi!

Siaun Sanche

I only recently started reading Brandon Sanderson, but I've read 10 of his books since Labor Day (Elantris, Warbreaker, all Mistborn books except for Band of Mourning, which is coming from Amazon as we speak, both SA books, & Arcanum Unbounded) and really enjoyed them. Words of Radiance is probably my favorite of his books, and I really love how the Stormlight Archive books are done in general.

I've been lurking a bit in the Stormlight Archive section because the theorizing reminds me of my time on Westeros.org back in the day, and because I want to get a handle on what I missed in my initial read-through before Oathbringer comes out. I know a bit about the Cosmere, but there is a lot there that I'm still putting together. I really enjoy that kind of storytelling, and just knowing that there are connections between the different worlds added to my enjoyment of the books.

Hey, Harry the Heir! Hope you have hours of happiness Hoid hunting here! :P 

WoR is great, but my favorite has to be Emperor's Soul. Have you read Secret History yet? If you could be a twinborn, which type would you be? How about if you couldn't compound? 

Oh, and as Budgie said, avoid cookies. They tend to Ruin your appitite, although they do help you meet your daily requirement of iron. Any baked goods offered to you here should probably be taken through a metal detector before consumption :ph34r:

16 hours ago, Bugsy6912 said:

WoR is great, but my favorite has to be Emperor's Soul. Have you read Secret History yet? If you could be a twinborn, which type would you be? How about if you couldn't compound? 

I did just read Secret History; how Kelsier reacts to the "insult battle" is one of the funniest things that Sanderson has ever written. I don't have strong feelings about what Allomantic powers I would want, except for a vague feeling that for most people in the real world emotional powers would probably be the most useful day-to-day (at job interviews and so forth).

4 hours ago, Quiver said:

Neat, ASoIaF fan :ph34r:

Yup. I have spent long hours creating elaborate theories only to see them disproved in a single sentence. :)