Sup dudes

Sanderson-Savant

After what feels like an age, I have finally been able to create an account on this site, unfortunatley my other attempts failed as I never recieved a validation email :(. Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know I exist and am well versed in all cosmere books (My mistborn leatherbound just arrived today, I can't wait to start reading it!)

Edited by Sanderson-Savant
Spalling

2 hours ago, Sanderson-Savant said:

After what feels like an age, I have finally been able to create an account on this site, unfortunatley my other attempts failed as I never recieved a validation email :(. Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know I exist and am well versed in all cosmere books (My mistborn leatherbound just arrived today, I can't wait to start reading it!)

Welcome to the Shard! I'm Shqueeves! Have an upvote! Avoid the cookies, they will Ruin your appetite. If you ever need anything, feel free to ask me

11 hours ago, Sanderson-Savant said:

Welcome! And trust me, I know how you feel. This account is my fourth attempt at making one. Have you read any non-Cosmere works?

18 minutes ago, Assassin in Burgundy said:

Welcome! And trust me, I know how you feel. This account is my fourth attempt at making one. Have you read any non-Cosmere works?

From Brandon I have read all the reckoneres, legion, and perfect state. Just looking to read inifinity blade and the rithmatist now. Also read wheel of time if that counts

Oooh hello!

Welcome to the Shard! 
Someone should be arriving soon to give you some cookies, but don't accept them...they will ruin your life.
And I love your username, @Sanderson-Savant it is pretty nice, but I expect you to start doing some crazy theorizing...I'll be watching you.

There is always another Secret.

54 minutes ago, DroughtBringer said:

Oooh hello!

Welcome to the Shard! 
Someone should be arriving soon to give you some cookies, but don't accept them...they will ruin your life.
And I love your username, @Sanderson-Savant it is pretty nice, but I expect you to start doing some crazy theorizing...I'll be watching you.

There is always another Secret.

Tehe, already began, go check out "The Alethkar Oathgate" on cosmere theories if you'd like

5 hours ago, Sanderson-Savant said:

Tehe, already began, go check out "The Alethkar Oathgate" on cosmere theories if you'd like

Always good to hear of another theorist. Like doctors, farmers,... and I don't know... morticians and cooks? We can never have enough of them.

As always, i bring the cookies. Sometimes a bit late, but I always deliver! :D

(DISCLAIMER: THE DARK ALLEY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SOUL DAMAGE THAT MAY OCCUR. COOKIES MAY CONTAIN PEWTER, STEEL, IRON, OR BRONZE. NO NON-HUMANS WERE HARMED IN THE CREATION OF THESE COOKIES.)

thOA7GDP31.jpg

Edited by Secrets