24 minutes ago, Seonid said:

Alright - after shoveling snow for what feels like the whole day, I'm back.

I've given this a lot of thought, and my decision is to vote for Sart

Conquestor was my Captain, and he chose me to PM last night. He told me that Kipper was his commander - who had also chosen him to PM, and that Lopen was Restares. My entire line of communication is shot. My faction is down 3 important roles.

I'm sorry, Lopen was Restares? Can you confirm this? I was told that Kipper was Restares.

Just now, A Joe in the Bush said:

I'm sorry, Lopen was Restares? Can you confirm this? I was told that Kipper was Restares.

I can only say what I was told by Conquestor. I wouldn't put it past him to have swapped the roles when he told me. It would make sure I knew who to protect while misleading me if I were evil or misdirecting any PM snoopers

16 minutes ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

Hmm. Well, thank you seonid.

Are there any other Sons of Honour who are will to vote for Sart? Are there any other Ghostbloods who are willing to support a Bondsmith Victory? If so, vote for Sart.

Also - who told you that Kipper was Restares?

Just now, Assassin in Burgundy said:

To all Son's of Honor, you do realize that the Diagrammists have to die too for you to win, right? Because an alliance with the Elims is gonna have to be betrayed at some point, and you aren't the ones with a faction kill. 

To Assassin in Burgundy - when the choice is lay down and let the Ghostbloods win (which is what happens if we kill the Diagrammists now) or make an alliance with the Diagrammists which both of us know will eventually be betrayed if we can't make the Bondsmith thing work out. At the moment, we still can win the lynch. If the Bondsmith is killed, or if the win con becomes impractical, then we'll join up with the Ghostbloods to kill Diagrammists. Make no mistake, we'll be playing the two of you off of each other to try and win. But I'm aiming at the Bondsmith win con, because I really don't like betraying alliances.

But honestly, I'd rather lose because I misjudged when to break alliance with the Diagrammists then lie down and let the Ghostbloods win.

20 minutes ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

Hmm. Well, thank you seonid.

Are there any other Sons of Honour who are will to vote for Sart? Are there any other Ghostbloods who are willing to support a Bondsmith Victory? If so, vote for Sart.

To get a Bondsmith victory, we have to kill you. Just throwing that out there to everyone who's considering this. 

1 minute ago, Assassin in Burgundy said:

To get a Bondsmith victory, we have to kill you. Just throwing that out there to everyone who's considering this. 

We don't, actually. Why do you think we do? We just have to have equal numbers.

At the moment, if indications are accurate, there are 8 Ghostbloods, 5 Sons of Honor, and 4 Diagrammists. The earliest we could win via Bondsmith is at 4 Ghostbloods, 4 Sons of Honor, and 4 Diagrammists.

6 minutes ago, Seonid said:

To Assassin in Burgundy - when the choice is lay down and let the Ghostbloods win (which is what happens if we kill the Diagrammists now) or make an alliance with the Diagrammists which both of us know will eventually be betrayed if we can't make the Bondsmith thing work out. At the moment, we still can win the lynch. If the Bondsmith is killed, or if the win con becomes impractical, then we'll join up with the Ghostbloods to kill Diagrammists. Make no mistake, we'll be playing the two of you off of each other to try and win. But I'm aiming at the Bondsmith win con, because I really don't like betraying alliances.

But honestly, I'd rather lose because I misjudged when to break alliance with the Diagrammists then lie down and let the Ghostbloods win.

I'm not saying stay out of our way. I'm saying let's kill the Diagrammists and try and protect the Bondsmith. In any win con for the villagers, the Diagrammists have to die. Period. We can join forces and kill the Diagrammists but keep the Bondsmith alive, or you can join the Diagrammists, kill us, and then be killed by the Diagrammists. Statistically, if you join us, you have two ways of winning. We can get a Bondsmith win, or you can stop being attacked due to the alliance and make a comeback. If you ally with the Diagrammists, it's a no win scenario. You kill us, then they kill you. If you want to win, then there's only one option ahead of you. 

EDIT: Quick PSA I'd like to make. If you start ranting about how to win, make sure you remember that the Diagrammists are included in the Bondsmith victory. I'd like to publicly apologize to @Seonid for not reading the rules carefully enough and for my general incompetence. I'm sorry. 

Edited by Assassin in Burgundy

I'm not saying stay out of our way. I'm saying let's kill the Diagrammists and try and protect the Bondsmith. In any win con for the villagers, the Diagrammists have to die. Period. We can join forces and kill the Diagrammists but keep the Bondsmith alive, or you can join the Diagrammists, kill us, and then be killed by the Diagrammists. Statistically, if you join us, you have two ways of winning. We can get a Bondsmith win, or you can stop being attacked due to the alliance and make a comeback. If you ally with the Diagrammists, it's a no win scenario. You kill us, then they kill you. If you want to win, then there's only one option ahead of you. 

The Bondsmith Win con is that each faction has the exact same amount of members, and the bond smith is still alive, that includes the Diagrammists.

1 minute ago, Seonid said:

We don't, actually. Why do you think we do? We just have to have equal numbers.

At the moment, if indications are accurate, there are 8 Ghostbloods, 5 Sons of Honor, and 4 Diagrammists. The earliest we could win via Bondsmith is at 4 Ghostbloods, 4 Sons of Honor, and 4 Diagrammists.

The biggest problem that I see with going for the Bondsmith win is that we have 4 Diagrammsists who the Ghostbloods know who they are, and are completely willing to kill, and will attempt to kill throughout the nights, each night, and probably every night until we are all dead...

Actually, we have to keep the Diagrammists alive for a Bondsmith win. We have to have equal numbers of each of the three factions. If we kill the Diagrammists, we lose the Bondsmith win con.

Alternate Win Condition

If an equal number of members from all three teams (Sons of Honour, Ghostbloods, Diagrammists) is alive at any point in the game and the Bondsmith is still alive, the remaining players win together, united in one cause by the Bondsmith.

Yeah I just read the rules again. Read the edit I made in my earlier post. 

I wouldn't call it incompetence at all. I know that I had to go back and reread the rules to make sure it wasn't something that had changed from last time.

If anything, it convinces me of your sincerity - you at least honestly believed what you were saying. And that's a good point to start a relationship of trust from.

Unfortunately, this is SE, where relationships of trust go to get murdered, drowned in their own blood, resurrected into an unrecognizable Lifeless abomination, and then used to destroy anyone who once relied on them.

But still, it's the thought that counts, right? :P

Just now, Seonid said:

I wouldn't call it incompetence at all. I know that I had to go back and reread the rules to make sure it wasn't something that had changed from last time.

If anything, it convinces me of your sincerity - you at least honestly believed what you were saying. And that's a good point to start a relationship of trust from.

Unfortunately, this is SE, where relationships of trust go to get murdered, drowned in their own blood, resurrected into an unrecognizable Lifeless abomination, and then used to destroy anyone who once relied on them.

But still, it's the thought that counts, right? :P

That's... Unfortunately fairly accurate. Still feel a bit bad, but I'm glad it's ok. 

Is anyone a surgeon/Edgedancer? Because we really need to keep the Bondsmith alive. If you were telling the truth about being a dancer, @Arinian, someone set up a PM between him and @A Joe in the Bush so we can keep the Bondsmith alive. This is, of course, subject to discussing. 

Is anyone a surgeon/Edgedancer? Because we really need to keep the Bondsmith alive. If you were telling the truth about being a dancer, @Arinian, someone set up a PM between him and @A Joe in the Bush so we can keep the Bondsmith alive. This is, of course, subject to discussing. 

Is anyone a surgeon, willing to keep the bondsmith alive? Drought is! Oh wait, he's being lynched. . .