New member of Bridge 4

ninjabean

Just now, ninjabean said:

Hello fellow sandersonites,

Glad to have found this!

I read the two SA books first, and am now on the second Mistborn. Look forward to talking with you all about the cosmere!

Hello there, ninjabean!

Welcome to the Shard. I am bleeder. I like music and vests and stuff. Not the cold.

You'll learn a lot and make new friends. I know I have.

We are a cool little family on here, and family doesn't let family eat suspicious cookies. So don't.

If you ever need anything, feel free to let me know!

See you around!

Hello Bleeder!  

I also like music, not so much vests, and definitely not so much cold.. Thankfully, I live way down in the south :D. 

I'll steer clear of any cookies that are suspect, though I have been known to eat a few cookies. 

Having family christmas today, and then I plan on digging further into "The Well of Ascension" with a few glasses of Wassel.

Cheers!

Blender, I am in Texas, so I think the cold you guys have there is about to get here this evening. I am ascared!

Droughtbringer, as a strange male, I actually like deep purple quite a bit!  

Edit: Just saw your quote, blender.. my man(or woman?)! Firefly is my absolute favorite series, ever!

Edited by ninjabean

Just now, ninjabean said:

Well it looks like I am going to fit right on in here.  Have you read Arcanum Unbounded? My copy is in the mail, and I am so so excited to receive it!

Borrowed it from my school library, and am planning on getting a copy of my own quite soon.

It's really quite excellent.

Just now, bleeder said:

Borrowed it from my school library, and am planning on getting a copy of my own quite soon.

It's really quite excellent.

Glad to hear it.  Was hoping it would arrive today, but alas, it did not.  

Time to mingle with the family that just arrived. Have a great day guys! I will return at a later point in time.

Hello Ninjabean!  It's nice to have you.  I'd also like to join the purple party.

What a series to start with!  I would highly recommend that you skip Allomancer Jak & The Pits of Eltania as well as Mistborn: Secret History in AU, it's definitely going to spoil a couple things for you if you don't finish Mistborn first.

I'd also recommend you read the second era Mistborn before reading Mistborn: Secret History.

20 hours ago, Mirdrim said:

Hello Ninjabean!  It's nice to have you.  I'd also like to join the purple party.

What a series to start with!  I would highly recommend that you skip Allomancer Jak & The Pits of Eltania as well as Mistborn: Secret History in AU, it's definitely going to spoil a couple things for you if you don't finish Mistborn first.

I'd also recommend you read the second era Mistborn before reading Mistborn: Secret History.

Mirdrim is right. Avoid everything in AU that is Mistborn related (except maybe 11th metal) until you have read,  at the very least, the original Mistborn trilogy, and ideally the 2nd era Mistborn as well. They contain pretty big spoilers for Hero of Ages and Bands of Mourning. 

I like purple too. That deep velvety purple that one would usually attribute to a Prince outfit. 

You should also go ahead and enjoy a cookie if you haven't already. They aren't exactly Preserved very well, but are tasty nonetheless. Welcome! 

Edit: Woo Hoo! Post 100!

Edited by AngelEy3
100 posts

On 12/17/2016 at 10:04 AM, ninjabean said:

Hello fellow sandersonites,

Glad to have found this!

I read the two SA books first, and am now on the second Mistborn. Look forward to talking with you all about the cosmere!

Welcome to the Shard, ninjabean! I'm Shqueeves. Have an upvote! 

Avoid the cookies, they will Ruin your appetite