Salutations!

Cryokina

Long time reader here, and after two years of dragging my real-life friends into this fandom and bothering them with theories, I decided it was time to finally make an account here. I've read everything Cosmere-related I can lay my hands on (books, short stories, unpublished books, WoB by the dozen), and I can't wait to make theories about what's coming next. :D

Just now, Cryokina said:

Long time reader here, and after two years of dragging my real-life friends into this fandom and bothering them with theories, I decided it was time to finally make an account here. I've read everything Cosmere-related I can lay my hands on (books, short stories, unpublished books, WoB by the dozen), and I can't wait to make theories about what's coming next. :D

Hi there, Cryokina! 

Welcome to the Shard. I'm bleeder. I like music and vest-wearing. 

Here on the Shard you'll learn a lot. Arm yourself with some Aleve for the more headache-y complex stuff. 

Oh, hey. You'll be offered cookies. Don't eat them. They'll Ruin your life. 

If you ever need anything, feel free to let me know!

2 minutes ago, Cryokina said:

Hey there Cryokina! Have an upvote! We are a generally friendly bunch here on the Shard, so throw your theories at us!

Also, I generally try to stay neutral in the cookie vs. noncookie conflict, but I find that when people eat cookies they have no issues whatsoever. And you make some new friends too!

1 hour ago, Cryokina said:

Welcome Cryokina, welcome to the Shard. Have an upvote.

We have a great community here, so if you need any help feel free to ask

Avoid the cookies, they might Ruin your appetite