Too late for this to be 18th shard?

HavoKinetic

I mean, we don't really know if the canon 17th are good guys...

Hi everyone. I started posting super minor theories without introducing myself. Improper, as ever. I am father of many, mover of entropy, and so HavoKinetic. Hav for short, if you like. Big fan of Sanderson, Rothfuss, Lynch, Martin, and Abraham. Happy to be aboard.

30 minutes ago, HavoKinetic said:

Hi everyone. I started posting super minor theories without introducing myself. Improper, as ever. I am father of many, mover of entropy, and so HavoKinetic. Hav for short, if you like. Big fan of Sanderson, Rothfuss, Lynch, Martin, and Abraham. Happy to be aboard.

Welcome! As to that, I'm not sure what that says about what Brandon thinks of us since.....

"Our site is named 17th Shard, well, because Brandon told us to. It's named after a group of people who jump between worlds in Brandon's adult novels." 

Perhaps it's just because we're all looking for Hoid. Or we're all cluelessly bumbling around, accidentally doing things like introducing plagues :unsure:

15 hours ago, HavoKinetic said:

Hi there, Hav! 

Welcome to the Shard. I am bleeder; I enjoy music and vest-wearing. 

Make friends, mingle. Don't eat the cookies. 

If you ever need anything, feel free to give me a shout. 

See you around! 

- bleeder

15 hours ago, cloudjumper said:

Welcome to the Shard HavoKinetic! Please accept my humble gift of cookies (they're delicious).

they are indeed @HavoKinetic

I hope that you'll have a great time theorizing, messing around, or whatever it is we do here on the Shard!

Have some special peppermint cookies and an upvote!

(DISCLAIMER: THE DARK ALLEY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SOUL DAMAGE THAT MAY OCCUR. COOKIES MAY CONTAIN PEWTER, STEEL, IRON, OR BRONZE. NO NON-HUMANS WERE HARMED IN THE CREATION OF THESE COOKIES.)

th60099AFJ.jpg