Down Into the Rabbit Hole I Go

WritingBookworm

Hey, my name's WritingBookworm (or Writing -- some people shorten it to that). I was looking for a new forum to spread my wings to and I found this one.

I've read a few of Sanderson's works. I'm very slowly forging my way through Way of Kings, I've completed the Steelheart trilogy (even though that isn't a part of the Cosmere), and I'm almost done with the original Mistborn trilogy -- like, I only have 20 pages to go in Hero of Ages. I'm gonna finish it up once I'm done typing this. So while I'm not the most well-read of Sanderson's fans yet, I'll get there. 

Pleased to meet you all!

26 minutes ago, WritingBookworm said:

Hey, my name's WritingBookworm (or Writing -- some people shorten it to that). I was looking for a new forum to spread my wings to and I found this one.

I've read a few of Sanderson's works. I'm very slowly forging my way through Way of Kings, I've completed the Steelheart trilogy (even though that isn't a part of the Cosmere), and I'm almost done with the original Mistborn trilogy -- like, I only have 20 pages to go in Hero of Ages. I'm gonna finish it up once I'm done typing this. So while I'm not the most well-read of Sanderson's fans yet, I'll get there. 

Pleased to meet you all!

Welcome! 

It is nice to have you join the community! Welcome!

DO NOT TAKE THE COOKIES!!

(they are ruined)

good job being a human! (I think you are...)

I am DroughtBringer (known as Sasooner to most) I am still fairly new, but if you have any questions, comments, I can do my best to help you, or refer you to someone who can, or just give you some half baked answer that sounds right, but is actually a lie.

welcome!

ps. No cookies

29 minutes ago, WritingBookworm said:

Pleased to meet you all!

Hi, Writing! 

I'm bleeder. It's nice to meet you!

Welcome to our Shard. We are weird; brace yourself.

Also, don't eat the cookies; they'll Ruin your life.

If you ever need anything, feel free to let me know!

3 hours ago, WritingBookworm said:

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!

Hmm . . . you're telling me to eat the cookies. Just about everyone else is telling me not to.

Tell me, guys. Why or why should I not eat the cookies?

Welcome!

You're done with Hero of Ages, right? The Wax and Wayne books of the Mistborn series explores what happens to their world after that. Also, if you liked the Reckoners series then I highly recommend the Rithmatist, another non-Cosmere story.

As for the cookies, they are made by people you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley. Feel free to eat them if you wish, but there are... consequences...

6 hours ago, WritingBookworm said:

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!

Hmm . . . you're telling me to eat the cookies. Just about everyone else is telling me not to.

Tell me, guys. Why or why should I not eat the cookies?

The cookies are delicious. They're healthy and are a strong source of iron.

14 hours ago, Ammanas said:

Welcome! I am part of a few forums and this one is, by far, the friendliest.

seriously this is the most positive by far...

1 hour ago, cloudjumper said:

The cookies are delicious. They're healthy and are a strong source of iron.

@WritingBookworm Our cookies might also contain zinc, steel, bronze, copper, brass, tin, pewter, aluminum, duraluminum, chromium, nicrosil, gold, electrum, cadmium, and sometimes some of the body of a god. All of which are essential nutrients. I have a cookie for you as well!

thNGKY8775.jpg

@Mesa the Ookla might also have some cookies for you.