Help required with GCSE studies

Adamir

As part of my ICT GCSE coursework, I need to design an imaginary animal shelter, for which I picked falcons. Most of the work is finished, except for one part - I need to get at least ten people to complete a survey. The other ten people taking the GCSE in my school have already had the other students fill them out. Getting an unbiased response to a survey that the person has already filled out would be difficult at best, so I would like to request that any of you willing to do so could fill out the survey - I've got until the end of the week before I need to turn it in.

• Would you consider sponsoring a bird of prey?

• If so, how much would you pay?

• Have you ever seen an advertisement for an animal shelter?

• If so, where did you see the advertisement in question?

• Would you consider volunteering at an animal shelter?

• If there was an aviary nearby, how much would you pay for a falconry apprenticeship (if at all)?
Edited by Adamir

1 hour ago, Adamir said:

As part of my ICT GCSE coursework, I need to design an imaginary animal shelter, for which I picked falcons. Most of the work is finished, except for one part - I need to get at least ten people to complete a survey. The other ten people taking the GCSE in my school have already had the other students fill them out. Getting an unbiased response to a survey that the person has already filled out would be difficult at best, so I would like to request that any of you willing to do so could fill out the survey - I've got until the end of the week before I need to turn it in.

probably not

ummm like $5-$10

Don't think so 

Yeah maybe 

• If there was an aviary nearby, how much would you pay for a falconry apprenticeship (if at all)? To hang out with birds? If it's something I really wanted, $50-$100 for like a week. Not sure exactly what you're asking. 

Ok. Answers inserted  

1 hour ago, Adamir said:

Not really something that I'd be interested in.

NA

Not that I recall. 

NA

No, It's too far outside of my field of interest.

• If there was an aviary nearby, how much would you pay for a falconry apprenticeship (if at all)?

I wouldn't.

I hope those answers are okay for your survey. Out of curiosity though, what do animal shelters have to do with ICT?

1 hour ago, BlackYeti said:

I hope those answers are okay for your survey. Out of curiosity though, what do animal shelters have to do with ICT?

Most of the coursework seems to be about being able to gather information from the internet for something you know nothing about; the rest is designing posters, logos, advertisements and the like. I had the same skepticism when it was presented to me.

Also, thanks to everyone who filled in the survey.

• Chaos locked this topic