Tarvalon.net equivalent?

Farnsworth

I've heard some people say that this is supposed to be Sanderson's Theoryland. I was wondering, could there be a cosmere tarvalon.net? The difference is that Tarvalon.net is almost an RPG. You have to take a test to become Aes Sedei, there are different ajas that you can join, you get titles, the whole thing. Any interest in having an equivalent?

We seek to be more than "Brandon's Theoryland". That is a component of things, but we strongly desire to be welcoming to all who wish to participate in Brandon's works.

For RP, we have a lot of different RPs that occur in the role-playing section. But, for different titles/factions for you to represent... I think there's room for something like that here. I will admit to not really knowing the mechanics of tarvalon.net but I'd be interested in hearing about it and perhaps doing some of that cool stuff, where possible. Could you tell me specifically how it works there?

Admittedly, for extensive RP stuff, I would like to keep it isolated in the RP forums, but different factions and having members choose to be in each faction could be a thing. It's a bit of a careful balance between discussion and silly, but we have plenty of threads where things get off track and that isn't a big deal at all. I think there's room to grow in such a manner.

I'm going to suggest thata closer thing to that is the tumblr community, right now, but it's a lot less formal than tarvalon.net and it might not be your cup of tea (though there are a few more rp there, too, which might interest you). It's been years since I was on tarvalon, though, so...eh. :P