Howdy from Texas!

Lonewriter

I'm Lonewriter and as you can guess, I'm a writer from the Lone Star State of Texas. I am writing my first fantasy novel now and I hope to finish it this year. I've been writing it for two years now but every time I think I'm getting close to the last chapter I get a new idea, sometimes it can get frustrating but I'm determined to finish. I was glad to find this site as I've been a fan of Brandon Sandersn since he took over the Wheel of Time series after the death of Robert Jordan (RIP). I'm a fan of both of them, G.R.R. Martin and the King of fantasy, J.R.R. Tolkien. I can't wait to get started on Mr. Sanderson's YouTube videos and getting to know all of you. Thanks for having me.

29 minutes ago, Lonewriter said:

I'm Lonewriter and as you can guess, I'm a writer from the Lone Star State of Texas. I am writing my first fantasy novel now and I hope to finish it this year. I've been writing it for two years now but every time I think I'm getting close to the last chapter I get a new idea, sometimes it can get frustrating but I'm determined to finish. I was glad to find this site as I've been a fan of Brandon Sandersn since he took over the Wheel of Time series after the death of Robert Jordan (RIP). I'm a fan of both of them, G.R.R. Martin and the King of fantasy, J.R.R. Tolkien. I can't wait to get started on Mr. Sanderson's YouTube videos and getting to know all of you. Thanks for having me.

Welcome fellow writer

I just found the site too but I'd like to say welcome home!

Also have you listen or read to the writing excuses thingy Brandon does? I'm no writer but I found the couple I looked at to be interesting! Gl with the book, I love that people can write!