I Exist

lady_radiant

1 hour ago, lady_radiant said:

As long as they're buttery shortbread cookies, I think I will indulge, thank you. :D

I humbly suggest NOT eating the cookies. See the Dark Alley thread, or any other Introduce Yourself thread, for more information.

Welcome to the forums @lady_radiant! Do you have a favorite Sanderson book?

2 hours ago, lady_radiant said:

As long as they're buttery shortbread cookies, I think I will indulge, thank you. :D

Yes. We have any kind you want. Our cookie making skills are legendary. Are these the cookies you're looking for? They're delicious. I promise you, you will be completely safe. These cookies are harmless. In fact, your body will benefit from eating these cookies!shortbread.jpg

Edited by cloudjumper
Add-on

45 minutes ago, cloudjumper said:

Yes. We have any kind you want. Our cookie making skills are legendary. Are these the cookies you're looking for? They're delicious. I promise you, you will be completely safe. These cookies are harmless. In fact, your body will benefit from eating these cookies!shortbread.jpg

oh god. They look so good I would eat them even if Ruin forces me to do things I do not wish to

On 6/25/2016 at 1:13 AM, WayneSpren said:

I humbly suggest NOT eating the cookies. See the Dark Alley thread, or any other Introduce Yourself thread, for more information.

Welcome to the forums @lady_radiant! Do you have a favorite Sanderson book?

Favourite Sanderson series thus far is Stormlight Archive. I love the character arcs in Words of Radiance just a tad more, however. Although the plateau runs and bridgemen scenes in WoK are just too good, too awesome ^_^

Edited by lady_radiant