How did [spoiler] survive and how did [spoiler]?

kroen

Secret History has answers to at least the first question, I believe, but I haven't read it yet.

For the full story, I think we'll have to wait for the next book, or possibly even the next trilogy. Kelsier's story is far from over...

There's always another secret

How did Kelsier come back from the dead? Did he do it like Wax? And when/how did Kelsier gain Feruchemy?

Secret history only contains part of the answer.  We learn how Kelsier managed to stay just mostly dead rather than completely dead, like most of the characters.  We don't actually see him come back to life or get Feruchemy.

• 2 weeks later...

"Oh, look who knows so much, eh! Turns out your friend, here, is only mostly dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead, and all dead. With all dead, there's only one thing you can do."

"What's that?"

"Go through his pockets and look for loose change."

How did Kelsier come back from the dead? Did he do it like Wax? And when/how did Kelsier gain Feruchemy?

WoR spoiler:

Wax did it the same way as Sezth, the brain was still active and the gold healed his body and restored the connection between his body and the soul and cognitive self. Kelsier problem was that the body was long gone, so it could not be healed be healed. In his case they probably reconnected his soul and cognitive to a different body.

• Chaos locked this topic