Hello together i am it

Samaldin

Well hello everyone

Some time ago i saw Mistborn, the final Empire in my local bookstore and thought it looked interesting. About two days later i went back into that store and bought the other two Mistborn books of the original trilogy and well three days later i was outraged that there weren´t any other Mistborn books. Now i´ve pretty much read every single cosmere work i could get my hands on and absolutly can´t wait to learn more about the greater story of the cosmere :D  (and i´m trying to find out if Sanderson isn´t realy a single being but some kind of collective which has alreay assimilated nurmerous worlds. I see no other explanation for his writing speed)

His writing speed can easily be explained with zinc compounding.

Speaking of which- would you like a feruchemical zinc cookie (hemalurgic spike) that enhances reading speed? I promise that this isn't a form of torture designed to rid you of all Sanderson books allowing you to only re-read and RE-READ AND RE-READ. Pinky swear.

Well hello everyone

Some time ago i saw Mistborn, the final Empire in my local bookstore and thought it looked interesting. About two days later i went back into that store and bought the other two Mistborn books of the original trilogy and well three days later i was outraged that there weren´t any other Mistborn books. Now i´ve pretty much read every single cosmere work i could get my hands on and absolutly can´t wait to learn more about the greater story of the cosmere :D  (and i´m trying to find out if Sanderson isn´t realy a single being but some kind of collective which has alreay assimilated nurmerous worlds. I see no other explanation for his writing speed)

Welcome! :D Have you read The Alloy of Law, Shadows of Self, and Bands of Mourning yet? They're set in the Mistborn world, just a few hundred years later.

His writing speed can easily be explained with zinc compounding.

Speaking of which- would you like a feruchemical zinc cookie (hemalurgic spike) that enhances reading speed? I promise that this isn't a form of torture designed to rid you of all Sanderson books allowing you to only re-read and RE-READ AND RE-READ. Pinky swear.

Tough Question. I already only need about two days for a 1000 page book but the ability to read Sanderson books again like it´s the first time sounds great :D

Welcome! :D Have you read The Alloy of Law, Shadows of Self, and Bands of Mourning yet? They're set in the Mistborn world, just a few hundred years later.

I´ve bought (and read) alloy of law as soon as it came out in german, but shadows and bands don´t even have a german release date as of now...(i´ve already switche to reading the english books to avoid waiting in the future but i don´t like it to have the books of one series in diffrent languaes) :(

Edited by Samaldin

I´ve bought (and read) alloy of law as soon as it came out in german, but shadows and bands don´t even have a german release date as of now...(i´ve already switche to reading the english books to avoid waiting in the future but i don´t like it to have the books of one series in diffrent languaes) :(

That IS a tragedy! I hope the German editions come out soon for you.