I have Arrived

Irkutsk

Hello everybody!

I just signed up and decided it would be good to post one of these thingies to introduce myself to the forum.

I am a teenage male and I live in Sanderson's own home state of Utah. I've read every major book by him and most of the minor ones too. I joined mostly to post theories and ask questions to satisfy my friend's and my own curiosity about various cosmerical topics.

I'll try to be polite and helpful as much as I can.

Welcome Victim *Friend, Would you like a  cookie? Its extra sparkly. I could also give you a non metallic cookie. But those tend to be bland and cancerous. Especially cancerous. Its basically just a cookies made with powdered cancer tumors instead of flour.

Welcome Victim *Friend, Would you like a  cookie? Its extra sparkly. I could also give you a non metallic cookie. But those tend to be bland and cancerous. Especially cancerous. Its basically just a cookies made with powdered cancer tumors instead of flour.

Why do you sell cancer? How is this SCIENCE?

Its perfectly legit science. I'm trying to experiment with the rapid reproduction of cancer cells. I'm trying to figure out how to make them reproduce on command and repair body structuresj. Is it wrong to want to make a Deadpool serum? I'm not as sane *traditional  as some other scientists

Edited by Kaazi