Well, hello!

Cunegonde

I'm glad to have joined you :ph34r: I am currently reading Words of Radiance and adore Sanderson's work, so I've joined this forum so as to share my passion with other people and discover more of Sanderson's writings. I can already tell you that I've had major feels with what I've already read, and that I admire and am forever grateful to Sanderson for having created characters with such a depth and such an energy and a world so epic that I don't want to leave it.

I have as well drawn some of the Stormlight Archive characters and was told that I had to share them with people here - so be prepared for art, as soon as I figure out how to post my portraits of Dalinar, Shallan, Kaladin and so on.

Otherwise I am a polite French girl in love with literature, art and other stuff that you'll probably discover later.

Thank you!

Welcome!  We have an entire gallery section for posting art; it should be fairly easy to figure out how to upload.  I recommend moving on to the Mistborn books next, but I'm biased 'cause that's my favorite series.

Beware the cookie-bearers.  Not all is as it seems.  :ph34r:

Thank you! I've just discovered the gallery tab, so it shouldn't be difficult indeed.

Mistborn is on my list of books to read. It's a lot of people's favourite it appears. I guess I'll read it just after Words of Radiance.

I have already heard about them... the cookie-bearers :ph34r: Do you think if I pretend I'm a stick they'll be nice to me?

Thank you! I've just discovered the gallery tab, so it shouldn't be difficult indeed.

Mistborn is on my list of books to read. It's a lot of people's favourite it appears. I guess I'll read it just after Words of Radiance.

I have already heard about them... the cookie-bearers :ph34r: Do you think if I pretend I'm a stick they'll be nice to me?

Oh, they'll always be nice to you, even if you refuse the cookies.  Most everyone around here is nice, in a surprisingly non-creepy way.  This is a very odd corner of the internet.

Oh, they'll always be nice to you, even if you refuse the cookies.  Most everyone around here is nice, in a surprisingly non-creepy way.  This is a very odd corner of the internet.

I am quite sure of that. Looking forward to talking with people here  ^_^ 

Yes we'll be very nice and offer you 2 cookies.

Then I am a quite polite French stick, almost a... baguette.

Welcome to the forums!
I definitely second a recommendation to read Mistborn though I always recommend trying to read Elantris as soon as possible too.

Looking forward to seeing some art from you in the future, in the meantime would you care for a cookie?  :ph34r:

I found your sketches. :ph34r:

Girl, you are good.  Might I interest you in joining the Guild of Arts?  http://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/23585-guild-of-arts/

Aaaaaaaaaaaah, so at least it worked. I tried to submit them into the gallery though, but it didn't work I think, because I cannot see them. Maybe they have to be moderated first, or maybe I've done it all wrong...

Thank you for your compliment. There'll be more sketches of other characters of course (I have some ideas for Adolin, Navani and Sadeas, at least) and all my sketches will be inked and adorned so as to look like what you can find on my avatar (this is one of my final artworks for another book series, but not from Sanderson).

Anyway, I'd be honoured to join that Guild you're talking about :)  Thank you!

Welcome to the forums!

I definitely second a recommendation to read Mistborn though I always recommend trying to read Elantris as soon as possible too.

Looking forward to seeing some art from you in the future, in the meantime would you care for a cookie?  :ph34r:

Thank you!

So it'll be Misborn, and Elantris afterwards! I'm rather a slow reader, because I'm so busy and have my artworks to draw, but I'll do my best to read everything I can so that I can be more educated about Sanderson's work.

The art's on my profile I guess, because Kaymyth could find it :ph34r: a cookie would be great, thank you!

Aaaaaaaaaaaah, so at least it worked. I tried to submit them into the gallery though, but it didn't work I think, because I cannot see them. Maybe they have to be moderated first, or maybe I've done it all wrong...

Thank you for your compliment. There'll be more sketches of other characters of course (I have some ideas for Adolin, Navani and Sadeas, at least) and all my sketches will be inked and adorned so as to look like what you can find on my avatar (this is one of my final artworks for another book series, but not from Sanderson).

Anyway, I'd be honoured to join that Guild you're talking about :)  Thank you!

Thank you!

So it'll be Misborn, and Elantris afterwards! I'm rather a slow reader, because I'm so busy and have my artworks to draw, but I'll do my best to read everything I can so that I can be more educated about Sanderson's work.

The art's on my profile I guess, because Kaymyth could find it :ph34r: a cookie would be great, thank you!

Noo!  Just because Voidus is a mod doesn't mean his cookies are to be trusted!

I could see them because they're showing on the main forum page in the recently added sidebar.

Anyway, Guilds around here are pretty relaxed.  Pretty much just post in the thread and point 'em to your work, and they'll add you to the member list.

Noo!  Just because Voidus is a mod doesn't mean his cookies are to be trusted!

I could see them because they're showing on the main forum page in the recently added sidebar.

Anyway, Guilds around here are pretty relaxed.  Pretty much just post in the thread and point 'em to your work, and they'll add you to the member list.

I am doomed, death by cookie! I thought moderators could be trusted!

Oh, I haven't used a forum for so many years, I feel like a prehistoric woman discovering internet >.>

I've just posted my art on the Guild thread. I hope people will enjoy it! Thanks for the advice!

I am doomed, death by cookie! I thought moderators could be trusted!

Oh, I haven't used a forum for so many years, I feel like a prehistoric woman discovering internet >.>

I've just posted my art on the Guild thread. I hope people will enjoy it! Thanks for the advice!

Well, not death.  You've just received a hemalurgic spike that bestows upon you...something.  Nobody knows quite what.  I've had one lodged in my ribcage for over a year now, and I still don't know what power I got.

One bit of advice - spoiler tags are good for hiding large images. 

to close the tag (minus the spaces).

Well, not death.  You've just received a hemalurgic spike that bestows upon you...something.  Nobody knows quite what.  I've had one lodged in my ribcage for over a year now, and I still don't know what power I got.

One bit of advice - spoiler tags are good for hiding large images. 

to close the tag (minus the spaces).

Ah, thank you! I didn't know how people were doing this! I've added spoiler tags :ph34r: much better that way!