Flawed Leatherbound Elantris -- Anyone else?

Zephryl

So, my copy of the Leatherbound Elantris arrived earlier this week much to my excitement. 

I had been waiting a while, as I wasn't sure if I'd missed the Christmas cut-off or not (I definitely did), so it was amazing to finally see it in the flesh.

Unfortunately my excitement died a rapid death when I found that the cover was attached back-to-front.

Anyone else encountered this issue?

I've been chatting back and forth with the online Store, but, have yet to reach a satisfactory outcome.

I'm a little curious what you mean by back to front. Are the pages bound on the wrong side or order?

I managed to buy mine a little late from Powell's and it arrived just fine, luckily. I've seen a few people on facebook with tears or other issues though.

I have~ Been talking to them since I got it and so far we've not arrived at a conclusion that would leave me satisfied.

Still, managed to send in photos today (It was a bit of a puzzle figuring out how to get both sides of the book in the one photo) so I'm hoping that'll speed the process along a bit.

Yeah, if I ever thought I'd sell it then I'd probably be quite thrilled. Support said nobody else has messaged in about it, and I got in fairly late to the shipment, so it's possible it's a one of a kind.

Still, I'm a collector at heart and presuming he still plans to make more Leatherbound Anniversary editions, I would prefer to have a "Matching" set. If it was cheaper, and the First Printing was still available, I'd have just bought a second one and kept them both.

• Chaos locked this topic