Ask Mashadar Things

Mashadar Mistborn

1. Story behind your username?

2. Are you a lighteyes or dark?

3. Do I get a prize for being first to reply? :P

1. Minor Wheel of Time Spoiler

I had recently read mistborn, and I was reading through WoT and when I got to the first part where mashadar was mentioned, I thought of how terrifying a mistborn who could burn that mist would be. So I'm the second most metal mistborn ever. You can't beat Vin.

2. Darkeyed. They are greenish-hazel.

3. Yes. Have an upvote. :)

@Venture My quote button is not working on your post, and I'm probably missing something here, but what this are you referring to?

1. Minor Wheel of Time Spoiler

I had recently read mistborn, and I was reading through WoT and when I got to the first part where mashadar was mentioned, I thought of how terrifying a mistborn who could burn that mist would be. So I'm the second most metal mistborn ever. You can't beat Vin.

2. Darkeyed. They are greenish-hazel.

3. Yes. Have an upvote. :)

@Venture My quote button is not working on your post, and I'm probably missing something here, but what this are you referring to?

What is the meaning of life? It is a very straight forward question :lol:

Do you has a Steam account?

1. Before making it your profile pic, would you have been able to pick out Lerasium's symbol out of all the metal symbols.

2. Also, did you catch your pun of calling Vin 'metal'?

1. Yes, I had a poster of all of the allomantic symbols hanging on my wall before I even made my account. Also, I should give due credit to Awesomeness Summoned for this icon.

2. I really wish I could claim credit for that pun, but sadly it was accidental.

1. What is the meaning of life? It is a very straight forward question :lol:

2. Do you has a Steam account?

1. Merriam-Webster says that it is the state of being alive. I find that to be a rather mundane definition, so I'll keep searching.

2. Yes. I use it to play Total and Civilization, and generally be the most bloodthirsty pacifist the world has ever known. I need some way to drain my excess Ruin.

And... ninja'd by Honor.

1. Luke

2. To gather as many stories as I can.

3. The derivative of its position.

4. No. Should I?

Edited by Mashadar Mistborn