Hi Everyone!

Morevna

Hello everyone, I've read nearly everything Brandon Sanderson has written, with the exception of Steelheart and the Infinity Blade series (though I'll probably get to Steelheart soon). I found the sight on my quest to find the White Sand book, which was succesful, btw :) I was wondering if any of you know any of his writings that would say more on the shardholders, specifically Ruin and Preservation. Thanks.  

Hello everyone, I've read nearly everything Brandon Sanderson has written, with the exception of Steelheart and the Infinity Blade series (though I'll probably get to Steelheart soon). I found the sight on my quest to find the White Sand book, which was succesful, btw :) I was wondering if any of you know any of his writings that would say more on the shardholders, specifically Ruin and Preservation. Thanks.

Nice to have you on the site! You can learn a lot about shards on the Coppermind wiki. Unfortunately, not much is known about their holders, but everything that is known will be on the Coppermind. For theories and speculation about shardholders, check the Cosmere Theories section.

• Chaos locked this topic