The Reawakening

driftus

Joyful greetings to the community!

I just decided to sign up for an account here based on my continually tripping over it in my search for more information about the Cosmere and other Brandon Sanderson works.

It has been a long time since I've had that feeling of anticipation for the continuation of a wonderful story. Brandon Sanderson has reawakened that awesome anticipation within me and I find myself frequently checking what story he is going to tell next.  I am shamefully hooked on every tidbit of Hoid's story, so enigmatic!

No idea where I will dive in regarding this fansite, but I look forward to participating in vibrant discussions with all fellow fans.

Where you go depends on who you are. I prefer the theorizing forums, but I dabble in General Brandon occationally, and obviously from my sig I am involved in some guilds. I haven't gotten into RP's, though that is the only part of the Shard I haven't touched. If you need any help, I'd be glad to assist.