Ask Stormgate Anything

Stormgate

Why did you pick the username "Stormgate"?

Doesn't it feel nice, already having 300 upvotes after being here only 2 months?

What are your opinions on bacon? What about avocados?

Which time zone do you live in?

Do you think you'll get a profile pic some day, or do you prefer remaining anonymous in some way?

Were you expecting this many questions in one post?

Well. I picked the name Stormgate after an Epic I created with high weather control powers. With my profile pic, I want it to be a picture of Stormgate, and put things in motion to hopefully get a picture made. I live in whichever time zone Utah is in.

I have mild opinions about bacon, I will eat it, but it's like an apple. I will eat it if it's there. Avocados are of Odium.

With the upvote situation, I'd like to thank a meme I made and posted on Sanderson Memes. Actually, I got a lot of upvotes from that. With having 300+, I am proud of the number, but I am temporarily dissatisfied with being a Bloodsealer. I don't want to be an albino who had skeleton warriors.

And now for the final question. I am very unusual, and to increase that, I have learned to redefine strange. I never really expect anything, especially with this. Thank you for making this an interesting response.