I'VE READ THEM ALL!

Finally I've read every book Brandon has ever released!

Favorite

1. WOK 

2. Book 3 of mistborn O M G That Sazed surprised really got me!

3. Alcatraz actually grew on me as i listened. I really enjoyed book 4 and was sad to not see a book 5 availible.

4. I really Loved the ending of The Rithmatist.  Brandon is a creative genius....I'm so happy to find an authors whos plots keeps me guessing even AFTER knowing his writing style.

Took me maybe....4 months to listen to them all on audible.

Edited by metaldragon

Welcome

Did you also read Wheel of Time? Sanderson finished that up greatly, and I've been trying to revive the WoT discussions on here lately.

I'm working on WOT time. Just got book 1.

I have not read the infinite blade books since I wont be playing the games....

Not sure which 2 "sci fi" books your referring to.

And on top of that, why won't you be playing the games?

Any game that has an armor called "shard plate" and a magic called "high storm" needs to be played. Now.

I'm not even kidding, when I saw those names in the game, I jumped up and did a little squeal for joy.

Oh, and a sword is called Shard. So you can literally use Surgebinding while having Blade and Plate. So play the games, and read the book.

Don't forget about the Atium helm from the second game! Yeah, the games are absolutely brilliant, but the fact that they're only out for iOS means there's people who can't get a chance to play them because they don't have an iOS device. Which is why I made the guide, for people  who still want to be able to read the novellas and experience the story.

• Chaos locked this topic