Norway calling

Aether

Hello,

I discovered "The Way of Kings" a few years back and found it a fantastical read. Recently, I reread it and found myself trapped by the immensity of lore, plot and character building, in addition to all that bloody (but fun!) foreshadowing-, red-herring- and Easter egg-stuff. Thus, I have plunged myself deep into the wikia, titbits about WoR, and of course, the endless (but fun!) theory crafting. I predict I'll be rather visible on the forums for the next couple of months, and pardon me in advance for any miss-filing of topics and/or repeats of old theories I might do

But before I begin to post for real, would anyone mind explaining to me how upvotes/downvotes and reputation works? Also, I've noticed some of you have a sort of signature where you show what theories you espouse and stuff. Is there any information somewhere about how one can play around with that?

Welcome to the forums Aether!

For a better description of Rep than I could give go here:

http://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/3857-reputation-points/

I tend to think of upvoting as handing out warm fuzzies :)

To modify your signature go to your profile (you can get there by clicking on your account name up the top right of the screen and selecting "my profile" if you didn't know). Then choose the "Edit my profile" button in the upper right of that page. Then select the "signature" tab on the left-side of the edit page. Type in the box and hit save changes.

Hope that helps :)

• Chaos locked this topic