Hello world!

Swifftalon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can tell we're going to be at odds. You like throwing midgets off cliffs, and I like throwing them AT cliffs. Our two sides have never gotten along....

What if he were to throw the midget off the cliff at you, then you punted him/her back at the cliff?

I can tell we're going to be at odds. You like throwing midgets off cliffs, and I like throwing them AT cliffs. Our two sides have never gotten along....

What if he were to throw the midget off the cliff at you, then you punted him/her back at the cliff?

See, those outside of the feud just don't get it. We tried that. The Midget-Chucking Expo of '04 is now never to be spoken of...

See, those outside of the feud just don't get it. We tried that. The Midget-Chucking Expo of '04 is now never to be spoken of...

I've got it.

Get two cliffs facing each other. You throw the midget at the cliff so hard that he bounces off and up onto the opposite cliff, where he waits to throw him back down.

Infinite fun!

I've got it.

Get two cliffs facing each other. You throw the midget at the cliff so hard that he bounces off and up onto the opposite cliff, where he waits to throw him back down.

Infinite fun!

Hmmm.. you just might have something there!

Aww, i came in here hoping to see something like this, based on the title.

#include <iostream>

using namespace std;

void main()

{

cout << "Hello World!" << endl; 

}

also, midget tossing is probably the noblest sport ive heard of all day.

Anywho, welcome to the forums!

• Chaos locked this topic