Also. Is there anywhere I can read a summary of waht happened in Portland, Dalles and Astoria within these "4 days". I've started reading Dalles and Astoria. But the post count in Portland presents a daunting read.

Alright guys, lightninh round: Give me an RP themed joke.

Figures. Just when they're needed most, I can't come up with a thing. <_< 

Also. Is there anywhere I can read a summary of waht happened in Portland, Dalles and Astoria within these "4 days". I've started reading Dalles and Astoria. But the post count in Portland presents a daunting read.

Here is Seonid's summary of the Portland thread. Since that was written, Thougttown and the Empire solidified their fragile alliance, and the Minor Epic Empire, a coalition of Epics with mostly useless powers, has launched attacks on CorpseMaker, Thoughttown, and the Empire to prove they're stronger than they seem. It, um, hasn't worked out well for them so far. 

Can anyone help me find Kobold's summary of The Dalles? 

Figures. Just when they're needed most, I can't come up with a thing. <_<

Here is Seonid's summary of the Portland thread. Since that was written, Thougttown and the Empire solidified their fragile alliance, and the Minor Epic Empire, a coalition of Epics with mostly useless powers, has launched attacks on CorpseMaker, Thoughttown, and the Empire to prove they're stronger than they seem. It, um, hasn't worked out well for them so far. 

Can anyone help me find Kobold's summary of The Dalles? 

Storms, how about a meet up between Lightwards and coke!Deathwish?

Here it is:

Two years before the action of the RP, an Epic named Koschei the Deathless attacked The Dalles. Koschei was a healer, capable of healing others from any wound. However, once he'd healed a wound he could cause the same injury to reappear at any time. Koschei gathered a gang of Epics and began brutally murdering countless people, using his power to practically raise them from the dead and demand their loyalty.

Koschei managed to completely gain control of The Dalles, wresting control from the National Guard unit stationed there. He began rule as a ruthless dictator, plotting to take over the whole of Oregon. Before his plans could be fully realized, however, a normal man named Remington Springfield discovered his weakness. Springfield shot and killed Koschei in a stand-off that has become legendary in part because of its significance, and in part because no one knows for sure what happened during their battle.

Remington Springfield became a folk hero, but he quietly left the city to live with his in-laws in Portland. With Koschei dead, the National Guard moved back into town, and the commander of the unit declared martial law over the city.

This commander was named Stephen Vondra. Vondra had no powers himself, but he and his soldiers managed to gain secure control over The Dalles. This control is maintained in part by the small team of Epics employed by the Guard, who are prohibited from using their powers while not on active duty. The corruption still manifests in these Epics, but as of yet all members of this team have remained loyal.

There are other factions afoot in The Dalles, however. The Epic Quicksilver is a former hitman with the ability to manipulate metal, which he has used to devastating effect countless times. Fortunately Quicksilver has little desire to rule, and instead reigns as the king of the city's criminal underground. His gang is known as the Slivers, who are widely feared and hated in the city.

For two years an uneasy peace has existed in The Dalles, but at the current time a chaotic and unpredictable element has been inserted. The city has been invaded by the Panda, an Epic with the power to control any organic matter. He is also afflicted with the delusional belief that he's been tasked by "The Radiant Panda" to create a utopia for panda bears--which he intends to accomplish by eradicating human settlements and filling them with his creations. He leads armies of once-ordinary men who have been mutated into horrendous panda-human hybrids, which wield wooden weapons created by their dark master.

The Panda's armies run rampant through The Dalles as we speak, opposed by Vondra's Epic teams and a handful of newcomers to the city's political scene. The city stands at an important crossroads of its history--will Vondra succeed in creating a utopia for normal humans, freed from the widespread tyranny of Epics? Will the Panda take the city as his own, ruling not just the lives but the very flesh and blood of its inhabitants? Or will the city be torn asunder by the conflict?

Well, that's the Question, isn't it?

Edited by Edgedancer

Storms, how about a meet up between Lightwards and coke!Deathwish?

Here it is:

Two years before the action of the RP, an Epic named Koschei the Deathless attacked The Dalles. Koschei was a healer, capable of healing others from any wound. However, once he'd healed a wound he could cause the same injury to reappear at any time. Koschei gathered a gang of Epics and began brutally murdering countless people, using his power to practically raise them from the dead and demand their loyalty.

Koschei managed to completely gain control of The Dalles, wresting control from the National Guard unit stationed there. He began rule as a ruthless dictator, plotting to take over the whole of Oregon. Before his plans could be fully realized, however, a normal man named Remington Springfield discovered his weakness. Springfield shot and killed Koschei in a stand-off that has become legendary in part because of its significance, and in part because no one knows for sure what happened during their battle.

Remington Springfield became a folk hero, but he quietly left the city to live with his in-laws in Portland. With Koschei dead, the National Guard moved back into town, and the commander of the unit declared martial law over the city.

This commander was named Stephen Vondra. Vondra had no powers himself, but he and his soldiers managed to gain secure control over The Dalles. This control is maintained in part by the small team of Epics employed by the Guard, who are prohibited from using their powers while not on active duty. The corruption still manifests in these Epics, but as of yet all members of this team have remained loyal.

There are other factions afoot in The Dalles, however. The Epic Quicksilver is a former hitman with the ability to manipulate metal, which he has used to devastating effect countless times. Fortunately Quicksilver has little desire to rule, and instead reigns as the king of the city's criminal underground. His gang is known as the Slivers, who are widely feared and hated in the city.

For two years an uneasy peace has existed in The Dalles, but at the current time a chaotic and unpredictable element has been inserted. The city has been invaded by the Panda, an Epic with the power to control any organic matter. He is also afflicted with the delusional belief that he's been tasked by "The Radiant Panda" to create a utopia for panda bears--which he intends to accomplish by eradicating human settlements and filling them with his creations. He leads armies of once-ordinary men who have been mutated into horrendous panda-human hybrids, which wield wooden weapons created by their dark master.

The Panda's armies run rampant through The Dalles as we speak, opposed by Vondra's Epic teams and a handful of newcomers to the city's political scene. The city stands at an important crossroads of its history--will Vondra succeed in creating a utopia for normal humans, freed from the widespread tyranny of Epics? Will the Panda take the city as his own, ruling not just the lives but the very flesh and blood of its inhabitants? Or will the city be torn asunder by the conflict?

Well, that's the Question, isn't it?

My biggest question is whether Lightwards will die a few more times as he shoots Deathwish, or Deathwish will wind up pinning the Master of Burgers down and pouring the Coke down his throat. :ph34r:

Thank you muchly. ^_^

What else needs to happen in the Dalles before the next day?

It would be nice if the Glamour/T-Swift segment also found some resolution, but if Kobold wants I suppose we can off screen it and just agree on what happened.  I just need to know so that I know where to start with Taylor the next day.  

State University in Corvallis, but that was before I realized that Rainmaker was using the State University. 

Sorry Winter, I misunderstood your post originally.  I thought Chase was signalling Rainmaker visually, but realized later that she was probably using her mobile, and so it did not matter where she was.  

The basement is still fine.  I'm sure there are unused parts of it. 

My biggest question is whether Lightwards will die a few more times as he shoots Deathwish, or Deathwish will wind up pinning the Master of Burgers down and pouring the Coke down his throat. :ph34r:

Thank you muchly. ^_^

We could throw in another faction just for the heck of it, like the Shiny Sparkle cute girl brigade. :P

No problem, although it might need some updating to include things like the sparkling molester and the fliying fight of awesome.

Now I'm envisioning redeemed!Deathwish building a fountain of Coke and dropping other Epics into it in an attempt to save them. And then crying when they try to kill him. :mellow:

Something like this?

More interestingly what would be the result if he does it right? Nun!Shiny Sparkle?

More interestingly what would be the result if he does it right? Nun!Shiny Sparkle?

Oddly enough, a long while back I was envisioning Jingleberry as a former nun who's started acting like Shiny Sparkle acts now. :huh::P

Now I'm envisioning redeemed!Deathwish building a fountain of Coke and dropping other Epics into it in an attempt to save them. And then crying when they try to kill him. :mellow:

What happens when Mentos Man walks into town? :ph34r:

Oddly enough, a long while back I was envisioning Jingleberry as a former nun who's started acting like Shiny Sparkle acts now. :huh::P

What happens when Mentos Man walks into town? :ph34r:

Oh yeah, whatever happened to her anyway?

A giant cokesplosion?

She had to leave town after a fight with Hotwire, but I've never actually had an opportunity to introduce her anywhere. :ph34r:

Must... resist... urge... to WHOOC... :P

A shame. Shiny Sparkle said she would have made a fine member of the SSSwCG. :P

Why? :huh:

Did anyne else notice the guy the just popped up in the EoO?

Did anyne else notice the guy the just popped up in the EoO?

Yep *points to my own status*

To be serious though, I find both his weaknesses and his powers a bit...unconventional. I'm not sure if he's serious about joining or not though.

Yep *points to my own status*

To be serious though, I find both his weaknesses and his powers a bit...unconventional. I'm not sure if he's serious about joining or not though.

Don't worry, no one can replace you. (maybe we should have a secret code phrase.)

I know what you mean, his Epic rival should be the Prosecutor... uh... I mean it can be seen that the powers are just taken from a rather comedic source and not really crafted with consideration for the setting... yes that's what I meant. :ph34r:

Don't worry, no one can replace you. (maybe we should have a secret code phrase.)

I know what you mean, his Epic rival should be the Prosecutor... uh... I mean it can be seen that the powers are just taken from a rather comedic source and not really crafted with consideration for the setting... yes that's what I meant. :ph34r:

Alan sent. I just asked him to move the bio if it's not serious.

He's not online, so he can't be working on an intro post. I'll Alan him.

Is it weird that I imagine all of Twi's PMs that aren't sent to me as sounding like this? :mellow:

"Now, new member, look at your GM. Now back to me. Take a look at your GM. Now back to me. Sadly, he isn't me. But if he stopped being so uptight and started posting pugs and ponies everywhere, he could gain upvotes like me.

"Look down. Look back up. You're in a PM thread with the GM your GM could be like. What's in this spoiler box? Back to me. It's a pug dressed up like that fictional character you love. Look again. The pug is now a pony! Anything is possible when your GM is a glittery pug-pony princess like me. I'm on a horse."

Again, go easy on me. I haven't gotten a good night's sleep in a while. :P

Is it weird that I imagine all of Twi's PMs that aren't sent to me as sounding like this? :mellow:

"Now, new member, look at your GM. Now back to me. Take a look at your GM. Now back to me. Sadly, he isn't me. But if he stopped being so uptight and started posting pugs and ponies everywhere, he could gain upvotes like me.

"Look down. Look back up. You're in a PM thread with the GM your GM could be like. What's in this spoiler box? Back to me. It's a pug dressed up like that fictional character you love. Look again. The pug is now a pony! Anything is possible when your GM is a glittery pug-pony princess like me. I'm on a horse."

Again, go easy on me. I haven't gotten a good night's sleep in a while. :P

Why aren't you writing more posts like this? :P I need a higher dosis, it will never be enough.

Edited by Edgedancer