Hello everyone!

Bigtones

I literally just finished the last words of this fantastic book and couldn't wait to search the internet more information on this epic novel.

I have been an avid reader for my entire life.  I just love to read, my shelves are just overflowing with novels now.

I'm from Sudbury Ontario Canada and can't wait to read what some of you have to think of this series.

T. 

Yup, The Way of Kings...starting a re-read at the moment in anticipation of the second one.

This is actually the very first Sanderson book that I have ever had the pleasure of reading, any other books as good or better than this one that I should look into?  Also, this may sound blasphemous but should I begin reading Jordan's Wheel of Time series?

Edit: Please don't double post. Use the edit button instead. Thanks!

Edited by Rubix
Combining double post

Yup, The Way of Kings...starting a re-read at the moment in anticipation of the second one.

This is actually the very first Sanderson book that I have ever had the pleasure of reading, any other books as good or better than this one that I should look into?  Also, this may sound blasphemous but should I begin reading Jordan's Wheel of Time series?

One that you should definitely go for is Brandon's Mistborn trilogy. It's an awesome series, plus it's all out. As for Wheel of Time, I'd say definitely. I got discouraged a few times while I was reading the first book, but then I got the audiobooks and loved them. Plus, you're getting into it at the right time. You'll never have to wait for a book, which I'll admit, I'm kind of jealous of.

One that you should definitely go for is Brandon's Mistborn trilogy. It's an awesome series, plus it's all out. As for Wheel of Time, I'd say definitely. I got discouraged a few times while I was reading the first book, but then I got the audiobooks and loved them. Plus, you're getting into it at the right time. You'll never have to wait for a book, which I'll admit, I'm kind of jealous of.

Thanks for the advice and sorry about the double post.

• Chaos locked this topic