Must see

Silverblade5

Gotta admit, the art style threw me a little at first...for like, a second.

Immediately followed, of course, by grinning like a maniac at the animation, and trying not to cry at one of my favourite fan-songs.

Also, it gave me a new head canon, so that's always great.

If you're curious...we know Celestia and Luna raise the sun and the moon, so how do stars work in the Equuverse? It might not make sense, but I like the idea that Celestia created the stars after banishing Luna to give her some kind of comfort- especially after those scenes of Luna on the moon, and Celestia tucking her in, and...

Damnit, this video is awesome.

Edited by Quiver

Gotta admit, the art style threw me a little at first...for like, a second.

Immediately followed, of course, by grinning like a maniac at the animation, and trying not to cry at one of my favourite fan-songs.

Also, it gave me a new head canon, so that's always great.

If you're curious...we know Celestia and Luna raise the sun and the moon, so how do stars work in the Equuverse? It might not make sense, but I like the idea that Celestia created the stars after banishing Luna to give her some kind of comfort- especially after those scenes of Luna on the moon, and Celestia tucking her in, and...

Damnit, this video is awesome.

*Head cannon accepted*

Also, if some pony were to go on The Voice with this song...that would just be amazing to see.

Edited by Silverblade5

• Chaos locked this topic