AoL annotations?

king of nowhere

trying to find info about the I happened on this

http://www.brandonsanderson.com/blog/1007/MYTHWALKER-Prologue%E2%80%94Updates

in particular it says

"the only annotations I have written now are for THE ALLOY OF LAW. I hardly think you would appreciate me putting those annotations up before the book is even out."

So it means that those annotations are already written - they had been for more than one year - and need only to be published. but as far as i could see they are not on the site. So what happened to them? any idea on why they haven't yet be released and when they will be?

Not sure this is the right place to ask, iin which case I apologize.

I reckon it's the perfect place to ask.

Just a couple guesses:

1) They may require editing or other organization before updating. Odds are good that these annotations consist of a loose file full of notes that Peter would need to put into some semblance of order first.

2) Right now there's a strong focus on Stormlight 2 production, The Rithmatist and the wind-up for the big AMoL tour. Between all that, annotations for Alloy fall behind.

Based on nothing more than a loose understanding of events on the ground. I could be wrong, and the reasoning is something else entirely. What I would say is that we will get the annotations, eventually.

Probably not this week. Or this year. :D

Edited by Inkthinker

• Chaos locked this topic