ZOMG It's MIYABI!

Miyabi

Soooooooo, all of you old-bies will know who I am already.  I can't believe none of you told me that TWG was like not coming back and to make an account here. :P  Meanie faces! I've been checking TWG every day for like ever.

For those of you who don't know me. . . . . . . .

I am Miyabi.  I've been reading EUOL books for a long time.  Since just after Elantris came out to be more precise.  My name is in the acknowledgments for WoK. =P  My favorite book by him comes out next year!  (Scribbler)

I lived with a Japanese family one summer and I loved it there.

I like to have fun and party and such.  I'm one of those darn queer-o-sexuals that have an agenda to take over the world or something like that according to some politicians.

If you have any more questions for me, just ask.  I'll answer ANYthing you want to know.

Hello, new person whom is unknown to everyone here and a complete stranger!

Soooooooo, all of you old-bies will know who I am already.  I can't believe none of you told me that TWG was like not coming back and to make an account here. :P  Meanie faces! I've been checking TWG every day for like ever.

i'm pretty sure its coming back eventually, isnt it? Or do you have it on good authority it isnt? :<

If you have any more questions for me, just ask.  I'll answer ANYthing you want to know.

Oh really...? *devilish plotting*

Edit: also, yes. I am the best at lurk-er-ating here as well.

Well, considering EUOL is asking people to post here or stormblessed I'm assuming it may not be coming back anytime soon.  Think about it though, at that point people will be set in here and won't want to move to other places.

Yes rly.

Well, considering EUOL is asking people to post here or stormblessed I'm assuming it may not be coming back anytime soon.  Think about it though, at that point people will be set in here and won't want to move to other places.

Good point, i 'spose. Yeah, i dunno when/if T-dubs is comin' back, but it would be nice. Someone should find out from like spriggan or something what's up :P

Yes rly.

Who really shot JFK?

What happened to Jimmy Hoffa?

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

If a tree falls in the forest, who will win the world series?

What WOULD you do for a klondike bar?

Where in the world is carmen sandiego?

What is the square root of green?

Sniper Kitty.

He went home to hang with Elvise and MJ.

Depends on how good you are.

Obviously the team who made their bats from the tree.

I don't like Klondike Bars, so I'd eat a Fatboy.

Currently in the closet.  I honestly need to find that closet.  Don't know why I ever came out of that closet full of gay boys.

Red, duh.  I thought everyone knew that.

What!? I can't believe you didn't know... We thought you vanished :P Come talk to me about it sometime.

Also, Chris: GOLDEN SUN DARK DAWN IN A WEEK!!! Are you excited as I am? I doubt that's possible, but still!

What!? I can't believe you didn't know... We thought you vanished :P Come talk to me about it sometime.

Also, Chris: GOLDEN SUN DARK DAWN IN A WEEK!!! Are you excited as I am? I doubt that's possible, but still!

...... I have days requested off work so I can play.....

...... I have days requested off work so I can play.....

I'm jealous. Basically, my Thanksgiving involves doing so much work that I won't have much to do that week.

(So, if you were one of the people in the ShardCast topic who wished for one over Thanksgiving, now you know the real reason for that delay ;) )

LOL.  I waited in line for the second one like NINE years ago. . . . . . . Been waiting ever since.

in line, that is. Miyabi has been conducting his entire life from a one-man line outside his local gamestop for 9 years waiting on this game.

And the great part is, I can totally see this.

MIYABI!!!! I'm kinda shocked you didn't give in and come visit over here a while ago. In any case, it shall be nice to have you around.

Yeah, I was just busy dealing with a LOT of stuff. haha.