Definitely new here

Bururian

Hello all,

I've been reading Sanderson's stuff for a while. I got introduced to him back in 2008 after a friend suggested Mistborn. I started with Elantris first as it was a single book and I wanted to be sure I liked the author before I did a trilogy. I've been a fan ever since. I generally go to all his signings when he's in the area and ask him stupid questions that I later find here that have long since been answered, so I figured after years of just having head theory with no one to really discuss it with I would register here and see what others have to say. 

I already have plenty of questions that I'm looking for answers on, and I'm pretty sure I can find all of them here through a bunch of wonderful people on the forums. So bear with me if you see me on some topic somewhere asking the not-so-tough questions that have been clearly answered elsewhere. I try to look for them before I ask, but I'm not too great at finding them.

Thanks, and looking forward to some fantastic discussions!

As far as his non-cosmere stuff, I have read Steel Heart. I have Firefight to read as I only got it during his tour for the book. I think that's about it. I have Rithmatist, but I still haven't gotten to it, and I've read the first Alcatraz book he did. I Picked up his Shadows for Silence in the Forest of Hell/Perfect state hardcover at Jordancon this weekend, and I've had FIrstborn/Defending Elysium for a while, but I haven't gone through either story yet.