The Daily Sketch

Kestrel

Ohhh nice. Emperor's Soul is fantastic. Upvoted. If only I could twice.

Working with canine/quadruped run cycles this morning because I seem to have straight up fallen off the animation horse and need to get back on.

runnnn_by_larkoftheriver-d8paznk.gif

so many errors, it kills me ;u; But in all fairness, I deserve it, because I never used a reference.

[edit]

today's was a little pixel commission. eepp

commish2_by_larkoftheriver-d8phhrh.gif

Edited by LarkoftheRiver

I tried making a little animation, here's what I got :B

shuster_animation__edassa__by_unodus-d8q

btw, this took me most of the summer holiday to make- but I've only just worked out how to publish it... x.x (Is there any way to make it slower without editing the delay on the frames? :V)

I tried making a little animation, here's what I got :B

shuster_animation__edassa__by_unodus-d8q

btw, this took me most of the summer holiday to make- but I've only just worked out how to publish it... x.x (Is there any way to make it slower without editing the delay on the frames? :V)

The black sword reminds me of Nightblood and Vasher.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Geh! I have been doing the sketches, but I'm having trouble getting pictures on. I get a repository as soon as I can.

Edit: How do you get to the url of an h drive file?

upload it to a website. I use imgur. Or you could click "more reply options" and do the attach file thing this place offers. 

Now that is a neat effect. Did you just put the crayon straight into the glue gun and use it like a regular glue stick?

oh no, I just dabbed the crayon with the tip like a paint brush.

Cool!
Well, here they are. I worked on each over a few days except for when ballet got into the way. That's why I have so few.
Yeah, I know I thought I would end up drawing people... Nope.

The first is part of a larger drawing because I couldn't fit the rest. I did it after reading the Shadows of Self prologue, and I decided to try and picture a duel between two mistings in what the Scadrial Roughs actually look like (in the background there are a few badly drawn trees, giraffes, and lions in long grass. Since it was too large, I just showed my favorite part - which is a bit confusing because the dueler's opponent is seen in between his hand about to draw from a belt of vials.

The second one is me starting to draw pattern in shadesmar - It's obviously not finished.

The third is just an abstract doodle I had a lot of fun with, and it isn't finished either. The purple lines were inspired by the dragon curve fractal, which is quite fun to draw (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdyociU35u8). Prismacolors are the best.

post-14939-0-88773200-1436993567_thumb.p

post-14939-0-36242000-1436993583_thumb.p

post-14939-0-14158300-1436993628_thumb.p