Alloy of Law era Mistborn rp [Planning+Characters]

Kestrel

Okay, my post is up... Would have been up earlier, but a massive storm knocked out our wifi, heh.

I'm not sure if AoL Scadrial knows the term 'Inquisitor'. If anybody knows anything definitive about that, let me know. I can change it if need be.

Edited by Lady Eowyn

Hm. I think the term kinda died. They would probably use Ironeyes. But I don't know.

Yep! Its still open to all. Hm.

You can come in at the inn, if you like. It seems like a perfect setting for him.

Cool. I'm still reading through the current stuff, as well as thinking more about my character, but I'll probably join tonight.

I think I will not go with a Pinnacle, and rather do a Coinshot. Same general character, drunk, occasionally takes on jobs.

@Turos can my guy be your opponent in the game?

I assumed that the table Exisa approached was ours, so I tried to manipulate that without taking too much control of other peoples characters for the sake of story progression. If you feel anything I mentioned is illogical or out of character, just point it out- I don't mind making any corrections if I made a mistake.

Also, Eowyn- are you ok with Exisa joining the team? (I should probably ask this stuff before I make the post, sorry x.x)

Yeah I'm okay with it! Finner is very skeptical about it, but he's not going to contradict Kherstor about it. Especially not when Exisa is going to call them by their code names ;) haha

I didn't spot anything out of character for Finner. That post is pretty awesome.

I'll try to be more obvious. xD Btw, people should feel free to kill my characters in this RP. Or not. Interacting is fine, but I intend them all as temporary and won't feel bad if anyone godmods my people, even dialogue. My goal is only to augment RP with 'NPCs' and offer elements to play off. If no one chooses to react, that's totally fine, too. If anyone needs a temporary character with a viewpoint, but doesn't want to flesh them out, give me a heads up and I'll gladly do my best.