Kobold, did you actually post the Funtimes-questiones anywhere? I also remembered another question to add:

"Would the child of an Epic in any way inherit its parent's epicness?"

Good question! I'll add it to the list.

I was thinking of posting the FUNTIMES list once the AMA officially concludes.

Good question! I'll add it to the list.

I was thinking of posting the FUNTIMES list once the AMA officially concludes.

There is mutation involved afteral, which could also mean Epics are all sterile, depending on how Brandon plays this,

I suppose waiting doesn't hurt as long as no signings get announced.

Little question, I don't really plan Shiny Sparkle to get openly threatening, but how much would she need to threaten Reader for Autumn to step in?

Little question, I don't really plan Shiny Sparkle to get openly threatening, but how much would she need to threaten Reader for Autumn to step in?

If she threatens bodily harm, Autumn's job compels her to step in and give a (gentle but firm) verbal warning. If the threatening persists or if Shiny Sparkle makes good on her threats, Autumn might send for backup. 

Edit: 

Woah. It just occurred to me—if Epics are all sterile, does that mean Calamity chose them in part because he didn't want them passing on their genes to another generation?

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

Alright, simple stuff first. How exactly does Material Shell work? Does it gather actual material to his skin, like ripping appart a house wall? Does that create an armor that could encumber him?

As for the satellite manipulation, I don't think that one makes any sense as written. First of all, if my understanding is right (this is admittedly not my specialiy), satellites are inherently outside of the atmosphere, meaning "the ability to manipulate satellites in [the] atmosphere" is entirely useless.

Even ignoring that part, earth's only natural satellite is the moon, so he wouldn't be able to grab any asteroids, especially not any large enough not to simply burn up after entering the atmosphere.

For definitions sake, a space station also doesn't qualify as a satellite, on virtue of having its own propulsion.

On a side note, how is he evaluating the data send down by the satellites?

The Material Shell envelops him through and through with the material. Pretty straight fowards.

Going towards the asteroids, you're right it will burn up. But getting hit by a flaming grain of sand moving at sonic speed is gonna hurt too. But considering that in the package comes a "long range telekinesis" in the atmosphere generally allows Dalton to put it on a glide around the Earth and allow a nearly full meteor to crash where designated, assuming planning has been laid out. But honestly, this power is going to be benched usually.

As to man-made satellites he's looking over the data with his mind itself. No, he didn't get a super brain nor telepathy, but the Calamity abilities simply allow to bounce off nearby satellites and fire into his head. The X-328 planes are carrying Tungsten rods to drop generally as bombs making the ability not entirely noneffective in combat. 

If she threatens bodily harm, Autumn's job compels her to step in and give a (gentle but firm) verbal warning. If the threatening persists or if Shiny Sparkle makes good on her threats, Autumn might send for backup. 

Edit: 

Woah. It just occurred to me—if Epics are all sterile, does that mean Calamity chose them in part because he didn't want them passing on their genes to another generation?

About what I expected, good thing that imagining doing horrible things to reader is just as good to threaten him. :ph34r:

I think there are saver ways to remove someone from the gene-poll than turning Nighthound into Nighthound.

The Material Shell envelops him through and through with the material. Pretty straight fowards.

Going towards the asteroids, you're right it will burn up. But getting hit by a flaming grain of sand moving at sonic speed is gonna hurt too. But considering that in the package comes a "long range telekinesis" in the atmosphere generally allows Dalton to put it on a glide around the Earth and allow a nearly full meteor to crash where designated, assuming planning has been laid out. But honestly, this power is going to be benched usually.

As to man-made satellites he's looking over the data with his mind itself. No, he didn't get a super brain nor telepathy, but the Calamity abilities simply allow to bounce off nearby satellites and fire into his head. The X-328 planes are carrying Tungsten rods to drop generally as bombs making the ability not entirely noneffective in combat. 

Still doesn't tell me if it just magics up the material or pulls it to him, in a layer or as armor ect.

Okay, but unless he created an artifical meteorit belt, which would come with its own ledger of consequences, that still doesn't answer where he's getting his ammunition from.

Edited by Edgedancer

About what I expected, good thing that imagining doing horrible things to reader is just as good to threaten him. :ph34r:

I think there are saver ways to remove someone from the gene-poll than turning Nighthound into Nighthound.

I'm sure half the town imagines doing horrible things to Reader and they aren't put in prison for it. :P 

True. Very, very true. I'm just trying to figure out if Calamity is malicious, or malicious and crazy. :P

I'm sure half the town imagines doing horrible things to Reader and they aren't put in prison for it. :P

True. Very, very true. I'm just trying to figure out if Calamity is malicious, or malicious and crazy. :P

They really need that Reader pinata to vent some steam. :P

...or an idiot. :mellow:

They really need that Reader pinata to vent some steam. :P

...or an idiot. :mellow:

Or an idiot. That is a distinct possibility. :mellow:

Who says they don't already have one? :P

But if Reader can know things about people , that means he knows about the piñata, which means he doesn't say anything about it because he knows Autumn knows about it and acknowledging that fact is too painful for him because he has a secret crush on her after all! :P

But if Reader can know things about people , that means he knows about the piñata, which means he doesn't say anything about it because he knows Autumn knows about it and acknowledging that fact is too painful for him because he has a secret crush on her after all! :P

I can confirm that this is the only logical and straightforward way of looking at this. :P

Oh yeah, the old days were we didn't have proper form yet, you SE guys just keept using blue-ooc text instead of the question and Voidgaze's corpse was desecrated just becuase I was asleep and couldn't write something fast enough.

One of us SE guys? You were one of us too. :P In fact, you had one of my favorite characters in the SE games to date. Eddy the drunk with the dog and an awful backstory was yours, right?

You or mail-mi is the best. Electro called out to Quota before Neverthere started talking, so it'd be best if Quota began soothing her and replied.

As I suspected. I'll have something up for him soon, then.

Comatose, how long ago did Radiance start her "court" in Vancouver? And is it Vancouver, WA, or Vancouver, BC? (I have a character whose backstory takes place partially in Vancouver, BC, so I wanted to see if I could/should namedrop Radiance at some point. :))

Hey guys. When the next roll over happens in the SE game, I'll probably start posting more here. That game was taking too much of my time up anyway. 

I feel you. A PM with every player and organizing your team in 48 hours takes a lot of time away. :P

EDIT: We have a problem, guys. 52 pages in 14 days. :P We might need another forum for these threads. :P

Edited by Mailliw73

It seems a little odd to me, but I suppose it could be plausible.

odder thsn everything else that goes on in this crazy place? :P Hahaha

Quick question: How many of you remember the scene in Mulan where the ancestors awaken and they're all blaming each other for Mulan joining the army and one of them screams "YOUR side of the family had to raise a CROSS-DRESSER!"?

who could forget haha

As I suspected. I'll have something up for him soon, then.

Comatose, how long ago did Radiance start her "court" in Vancouver? And is it Vancouver, WA, or Vancouver, BC? (I have a character whose backstory takes place partially in Vancouver, BC, so I wanted to see if I could/should namedrop Radiance at some point. :))

Can we start a Google Doc for all the fanon Epics in the world outside Oregon we've namedropped? That could help us keep them all straight when mentioning foreign Epics.

I just posted in The Dalles, by the way.

Special thanks to Lightsworn Panda for allowing me to write for his character in his absence. :D

I feel you. A PM with every player and organizing your team in 48 hours takes a lot of time away. :P

EDIT: We have a problem, guys. 52 pages in 14 days. :P We might need another forum for these threads. :P

Yeah. I'm almost about to ask the thread to lynch me. (Although I won't, I have too strong self/Cleo&Kae-preservation instincts)

Edited by Winter Cloud

I was meaning Vancouver BC, erroneously thinking I wouldn't be overlapping with anyone if I wrote in Canada. If you are okay with Radiance briefly ruling Vancouver, then I am fine with her being name dropped :)

Also, I can't upvote on my tablet, but the cross-dressing comic and the Mulan and Dr. Horrible quotes all would have gotten some had I been able to :)