Tia Theory

Lightning

No, this isn't about her secretly being an epic (which theory I like).  Rather, this is about the secret organization she belongs to, which she wouldn't tell David too much about.

At the end of Steelheart, Tia and Prof were much too quick to say that Steelheart's skull being turned to steel was some accident.  It is my opinion that his skull can act as the motivator for epic-tech, and they both knew this.  Which would mean that someone could essentially gain (one of, perhaps all of) Steelheart's powers through technology.  Do we know if they let David keep the skull?  I would think Tia would be quick to send it off to a lab.

On that note, we know that this "epic-tech" can interfere with other epics' powers.  Would this be a possible hack to kill Prof (if it came to that)?  Just find the right type of epic-powered tech to interfere with his different powers (which would take some doing) and then presto.

Personally, I'm of the opinion that you needed epic cells to replicate their power, and steel doesn't have cells. Unless the transferrence to steel wasn't permanent...

That might be the case, but I don't think they have ever specifically said what they cut out of the epics.  Also, do we know that the skull is solid steel?

That might be the case, but I don't think they have ever specifically said what they cut out of the epics. Also, do we know that the skull is solid steel?

Pretty sure everything else that power transmutes is solid steel. It'd be weird if the skull wasn't.

Obviously his cells were frozen in steel and can now be examined, something one could never normally do thanks to dead epic cells falling apart or living epics killing you.

(I'm almost totally sure this isn't possible, but some biologist might be able to come in here and tell me I'm somehow right.)

That's it!

You see, Tia is in the Assassins, from Assassin's Creed.

Each year, Ubisoft kept releasing more broken versions of the next game, until Assassin's Creed: Calamity just broke everything.  It was so bad that it screwed up real life, as well.  Basically, Calamity is the Templar leader, and he creates epics in order to control the populace and eliminate the newly created Assassins.

Don't ask how, just accept.

• 3 weeks later...

One thing baffles me about her is how can the woman find so many cola to drink, from my reading I thought soft drink is a luxury item post-Calamity and with that much sugar intake, how the hell her teeth hadn't already rotten away?

Clearly they use Prof to heal her teeth. :P

• Chaos locked this topic