Hello!

HurinThalion

Welcome to the Madness.

Have an Upvote and a Cookie.

Beware of other baked goods. Conspiracy theorists and other strange folk try to tempt newcomers with strange and frequently harmful foods, each having an agenda attached. They'll try and convince you that cookies are terrible and dangerous, but they've no idea what they're talking about. This cookie is vouched for by many reputable members of the forum and several of the guilds. 

Favorite Sanderson Series?

Welcome to the forums!

While others may try to sway you with argument or accusation I will simply point out that cookies are delicious and as such should be consumed when offered.

What he said.

Welcome to 17th Shard! What's your favorite magic system?

I would give you an upvote, but I already ran out on Brandon Sanderson's posts today.

Welcome to the site. Take an up vote, but never a cookie. If you value your spirit web, do not take the cookies, nor anything anyone from the dark ally tries to give you. The name alone should make you think twice about eating anything they give you. That and also the slight metallic taste. 

If you value courage and bravery join The Pack of the Cosmer, located here. If not, well, my only words of advice are as follow: "DON'T EAT THE COOKIES!!!!!!"

Welcome to the site. Take an up vote, but never a cookie. If you value your spirit web, do not take the cookies, nor anything anyone from the dark ally tries to give you. The name alone should make you think twice about eating anything they give you. That and also the slight metallic taste. 

If you value courage and bravery join The Pack of the Cosmer, located here. If not, well, my only words of advice are as follow: "DON'T EAT THE COOKIES!!!!!!"

Don't listen to the Silver Dragon. As you can see, he said that Pack of the Cosmer, which is completely different from the Cosmere, which means you can't trust him.

And besides, he is wanting you to not eat cookies. What kind of monster doesn't want you to enjoy a delicious, succulent cookie?

Don't listen to the Silver Dragon. As you can see, he said that Pack of the Cosmer, which is completely different from the Cosmere, which means you can't trust him.

And besides, he is wanting you to not eat cookies. What kind of monster doesn't want you to enjoy a delicious, succulent cookie?

One that wants to keep people alive.

IT WAS JUST ONE E.