RawToast225

The whole shash thing could be because the languages developed from the same source: the shards. Like how English and German have very similar words at time because they're both Germanic languages. (at least, the peasant words, but that's a whole 'nuther discussion).

That provides an explanation for Vasher knowing Alethi. He could've learned it the vanilla way, though, since he's been on the planet for a about a decade. 

The whole shash thing could be because the languages developed from the same source: the shards. Like how English and German have very similar words at time because they're both Germanic languages. (at least, the peasant words, but that's a whole 'nuther discussion).

That provides an explanation for Vasher knowing Alethi. He could've learned it the vanilla way, though, since he's been on the planet for a about a decade.

He also could have been using magic, like Hoid...

True, Brandon could go all deus ex magicka on us.

Machine of the Magic? Huh.

Well, Hoid is actually using interpriMagic, by WoB.

And Arthur, sorry for derailing your thread. Please don't call me a meaniface.

You didn't derail it, you added to it. Why would I call you a meaniface? :)

You're both meaniefaces...and I totally meant to up vote you both...panda...I'm sorry...I'm doing this on my kindle...and the buttons were really close together...feel free to down vote me back...my bad...that IS actually the first time I have ever cast a down vote.

EDIT: and to keep things on thread...Arthur...I do think that this one may just be coincidental...

Edited by hoidhunter

• Chaos locked this topic