Hello. I am new. Don't eat me

Cheese United

Yo what be up my hot diggity doggin' homeslices????? ( I'm not ashamed of what I have done )

Hey, name's Cheese. Felt the urge to be making makin' meself...known... round this hear forum. I should probably post about what ah like and all that but instead i'mma sing yall a little ditty. *pulls out didgeridoo* Actually that aint so good an idear. Might make someone 'splode.

Anyway, like I said I'm Cheese United, and I'm here because I like Brandon Sanderson and have no life. I've been stalking this forum for a while and figured I might as well sign up. BTW being a spren is laaame you should downvote so I'm a zucchini

Yo what be up my hot diggity doggin' homeslices????? ( I'm not ashamed of what I have done )

Hey, name's Cheese. Felt the urge to be making makin' meself...known... round this hear forum. I should probably post about what ah like and all that but instead i'mma sing yall a little ditty. *pulls out didgeridoo* Actually that aint so good an idear. Might make someone 'splode.

Anyway, like I said I'm Cheese United, and I'm here because I like Brandon Sanderson and have no life. I've been stalking this forum for a while and figured I might as well sign up. BTW being a spren is laaame you should downvote so I'm a zucchini

Edit: sorry dudes. I accidentally quoted the OP and posted before I realized what I was doing. Edited by inexorablePanda

Thanks for the tots swagadacious welcome, bruh!

Thanks for the welcome though. And I may be new but from what I've seen taking a cookie from a 17th Sharder seems like a bad idea. And I really don't care if you make me a zucchini. It would be interesting to see.

Thanks for the welcome though. And I may be new but from what I've seen taking a cookie from a 17th Sharder seems like a bad idea. And I really don't care if you make me a zucchini. It would be interesting to see.

I am offering as a Panda and a Denizen of the DA.

Also, I will speedily put you on your way to zucchini, if you really want it. (Just don't do the same to me.)

Edited by inexorablePanda

I saw your rep level elsewhere on the site and thought to myself, "Aww, the poor dear must have made a pretty bad impression in his introduction topic. I'll come over and see what the fuss is about."

Welcome to the forum! I'm not sure why you put so much stock in red over green, but you're quite welcome here regardless. :D

(If you posted something I found offensive, would I downvote it, or would I upvote it?  :huh: Not that I think you'll do any such thing, but it's a pressing hypothetical question. :P)

join with my group The Anti Bakery to help bring down these Dark Alley fiends. I have scones laced with feruchemical/allomantic gold to fix all the broken souls of those corrupted by spiked cookies. Edited by Iredomi

It takes -100 to get to Zucchini. Here is the link to the reputation levels thread. Just put “Downvote this post! Please! I beg you!” in your signature, and you’ll make it no time. If you keep on posting, that is.

Edit: CURSES! Ninja'd.

Edit 2: Curiousity, judging by how far he made it in about an hour, I'd say he can probably hit it, and then, with our help, bounce back up if he keeps posting.

Edited by inexorablePanda

Oh really? -100? Wow. I was thinking more along the lines of -50. Oh okay then. Um well then. now I just feel guilty for causing such a fuss over zucchini. I guess you guys can just I don't know, abandon the downvote thing if you want. I apologize for all the hassle I may or may not have caused

Oh really? -100? Wow. I was thinking more along the lines of -50. Oh okay then. Um well then. now I just feel guilty for causing such a fuss over zucchini. I guess you guys can just I don't know, abandon the downvote thing if you want. I apologize for all the hassle I may or may not have caused

No, it's fine. A misunderstanding. I'll start upvoting you. If you keep on posting, you'll be positive in no time.

It was fun.

Unfortunately, the opposite (asking people to upvote you) doesn't usually work...I wish...

Don't give up on your dreams! Don't give up on your destiny! You make your own destiny! In five years, do you want to look back on this time and think "Yeah, I could've become a zucchini, but then quit a quarter of the way..." or do you want to think "HECK YEAH I BECAME A ZUCCHINI!"

Edit: Well...I've hit my negative quota for the day...

Edited by Blaze1616

Don't give up on your dreams! Don't give up on your destiny! You make your own destiny! In five years, do you want to look back on this time and think "Yeah, I could've become a zucchini, but then quit a quarter of the way..." or do you want to think "HECK YEAH I BECAME A ZUCCHINI!"

True Mr. Cosmerenaut, true. Onward to battle!!! ( Nice name )