Compendium of Key Terminology for The Way of Kings

Tamzin Ashevai

Excellent post, this will probably help a lot of people out!

This is astoundingly thorough and very well thought out. You keep mentioning how you want to contribute and this is a fantastic start. The Coppermind Wiki is in desperate need of a lot of help, and you could probably do some amazing work over there. Just click on the link up top and see what you can do over there, there are an extreme number of articles that can be fixed/started.

Let's see what you can do, this seems to be an awesome work with a ton of detail and I'm certain you could contribute a great deal to the wiki.

Edited by JamesW

My thanks to you both! This was definitely a labor of love with much anticipation for The Stormlight Archive epic. I'm happy to finally share this with 17th Shard and with Brandon.

I'll be certain to make my way to The Coppermind Wiki to learn all that's there which needs writing/editing. I'd love to help there if I can! Also, I still have one TWOK project that still needs typing and several others that are incomplete but awaiting the next installment in TSA to flesh them out more fully.

Edited by Tamzin Ashevai

• 1 year later...

Obviously, I've failed in making much happen here with regard to this massive post.  My apologies.  I've been distracted by several epics, most recently including RJ's WoT series, which I read for the first time once completed by BS.

Indeed, I do still want to contribute.  I just don't quite know how I might do so.  I have notes that seem obsolete now given the breadth of the Coppermind Wiki.  I hope I can add something to those pages which are lacking.  (We shall see; I'll have to check my handwritten notes.)

I have to admit that I'm not willing to devote my time/energy/effort to this again.  I really just want to read WoR without "taking notes" (as do some of my employers, who expressed that they don't want me "distracted" during my breaks by whatever written discourse in which I'm involved at the time).  Perhaps I still have something to offer the Wiki with regard to my document, though I don't really know just what that might be.  I'd like to hope for as much but haven't pursued it, despite however much I use www.coppermind.net for confirmation and validation of so many questions.  Thanks, everyone, for all you've done!