Hold Your Devil By His Spoke

theravenchilde

I've been working on an Alloy of Law era Homestuck crossover for over a year now, and I recently posted the first chapter of the prelude story on Ao3. It's not necessary that you've read Homestuck, but it's certainly more amusing if you have.

This AU is also going to be my exploration of jazz in Scadrial, and basically the evolution of music and culture in general, as I referenced in the Heaven, Hell and the Steel Ministry thread. I have done so much research trying to reasonably match various developments in Scadrial to its real-world counterparts (as Scadrial is Brandon's Earth-analogue) and I'e gotten Brandon to confirm a number of my guess as being basically correct. This is going to be an extremely slow updating fic, but I'm expecting a serious amount of worldbuilding to go with it that is entirely not-Homestuck. Most of this info will be crossposted to my own tumblr and my fic's tumblr, mistbornstuck.