Just another reader

SomeStatic

Hey community,

Just decided to sign up so I have a place to discuss the Cosmere books, since I don't know anybody else who reads Sanderson. I'd really like to understand the background of the various worlds, so I'll probably be most active in topics that help draw a bigger picture about the settings.

Thanks for the Cosmere 101 link, though I'll have to finish The Hero of Ages before looking.

Hey Static. Welcome to the forums. What is your favourite Brandon Sanderson book?

I like Scadrial from Mistborn the most for setting, but I enjoyed Words of Radiance the most so far. The revealed connections and complications with all the characters' stations in life were excellent.

Thanks for the Cosmere 101 link, though I'll have to finish The Hero of Ages before looking.

I like Scadrial from Mistborn the most for setting, but I enjoyed Words of Radiance the most so far. The revealed connections and complications with all the characters' stations in life were excellent.

I think Brandons writing recognizably grew the most after he worked on the Wheel of Time so I think that Words of Radiance is some of his best writting but I'll always love Scadrial the most, it's my favorite fantasy setting of all time.

Have fun with Hero of Ages especially the part where

Nah just kidding.