Beware The Jabberwock

RawToast225

Hello. I am Jabberwocky42. I have read most of Sanderson's books, including Alcatraz books. I'm just as frustrated as the rest of you all that there probably won't be a fifth for years.

I consider myself something of an expert on what is known of the Cosmere, having read and tried to help improve the Coppermind. This page seems like fun, so here I am.

A little bit about me, I am a musician. I play guitar and piano and love to compose. I am a lover of quality books, which is why I am here. I also like religions. I am a member of the LDS church, but like to learn of everyone's religions. I believe that they all have truth in them.

Any questions?

Sazed is one of my heroes! Inspirational to say the least.

When you say Church of the Savior you mean... what exactly?

*Survivor. How a religion began based on Kelsier, and then how it developed and added Vin into it's theology and became an actual religion in-world with real believers, as opposed to like, a few people idolising Kelsier and then switching their affections to another leader which I would have expected.  Before I read Mistborn, I never considered how a religion could just kind of....happen like that. Do I make any sense at all? I'm not sure I'm properly articulating what I'm trying to say.