Cosmere Hunger Games — Sign Ups

11 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Yup, you don’t bring anything in with you. It’ll have been very extreme (for example, if you had a metal screw in your leg from a surgery, they’d take it out, put in metal that can’t be used for feruchemy, and still be watching you carefully). Don’t worry too much though, we’ll take care of you guys 😈 

Danggg ok

10 hours ago, Wierdo said:

Use Dried blood for iron

I don't think would work. you need a specific alloy of Iron, which probably isn't the type in your blood, and I would guess that it's a small enough amount that you wouldn't be able to store much

2 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

I don't think would work. you need a specific alloy of Iron, which probably isn't the type in your blood, and I would guess that it's a small enough amount that you wouldn't be able to store much

Another person's corpse then

7 minutes ago, Wierdo said:

Another person's corpse then

Same problem, as the arts require specific concentrations in the alloy and in someone's blood it is so dispersed and small you wouldn't be able to do really anything unless maybe you were compounding then maybe it would give you like a second of power or something like that. 

1 minute ago, Experience said:

Same problem, as the arts require specific concentrations in the alloy and in someone's blood it is so dispersed and small you wouldn't be able to do really anything unless maybe you were compounding then maybe it would give you like a second of power or something like that. 

u h Aw you- ruined my idea-

6 minutes ago, Wierdo said:

u h Aw you- ruined my idea-

If your character goes insane, kills someone, and starts chugging their blood, I might be a little more lenient than canon would require…

8 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

If your character goes insane, kills someone, and starts chugging their blood, I might be a little more lenient than canon would require…

Let's not maybe????? I mean yeah people do that in the HG books but it's never the main character and it's briefly mentioned not brutally described??

Edited by Spark of Hope

14 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

:0 YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

20 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

6 minutes ago, Wierdo said:

:0 YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I would cheer too, but Connor’s completely sane and nowhere close to insanity

3 hours ago, WhyEverNot_8 said:

I would cheer too, but Connor’s completely sane and nowhere close to insanity

I WILL FORCE IT DOWN HIS THROAT :D 

3 minutes ago, WhyEverNot_8 said:

“Guns”

”Coins”

”Flying”

”There’s a multitude of ways to escape that.”

"Aluminium rocks"