Dragonsteel Prime Typo Thread

Put any typos here.

---

I know we generally don't have a typo thread for a Curiosity, but since the first one I found was in the eBook CSS, I wanted to make sure to share it in case it is affecting readability on some devices.

That said, I downloaded the epub and kepub both and they both have each instance in the CSS of selector "line-height:" misspelled as "line-heigh:".

The "hyphens: none;" selector also showed an error, but that may just be compatibility.

I'll update here if I find anything else. 

• 2 weeks later...

I think i found a one... or a couple, i guess.

The country of "Aldbin"(named on the map and mentioned throughout the book) and one of the Nine Lords "Aldvin" seem to get mixed up a number of times throughout the book

There is a number of times they seem to have used "Aldvin"(The Wise) when talking about "Aldbin" the country

Here is a line from chapter 13 where "Aldbin" is mentioned correctly "Aldbin, directly south of Melerand, a land populated mostly by cattlemen and farmers.

Here is one example from chapter 11 where "Aldbin" in incorrectly referred to as "Aldvin"

"Aldvin has always been one of the most stable of the Middle Kingdoms"

Edited by Eternal Khol