Stones Unhallowed Is Done!

Steel

• 1 month later...

You know, after that announcement on bands of mourning, the joke becomes much more realistic in retrospect.

Now I wouldn't put it past sanderson to come up with some announcement this fall like "I completed the first draft of SA 3, but since I could not get back into the series after a year not writing it, I also wrote book 4 to get back into it, so now they will be published together after revision. Oh, and since I needed to rest, I took pauses during which I wrote the new mistborn trilogy. And one night I couldn't get asleep, so I got up and wrote the elantris sequel.

By the way, my wife divorced because she said I was writing too much and "forgetting about the family" (now that's crazy, I could never forget my beloved... huh, what was her name again?), but she let me take the laptop with me, so that won't affect my future output."

Well played, Steel. A tad evil, but very funny. And even better, it's the prank that keeps on pranking.

I just ran across this for the first time.

Okay, this thread needs to die. The phrase "Stones Unhallowed" bypasses all kinds of higher functioning in my brain and goes straight to the "EXCITEMENT, RELEASE CHEMISTRY IN THE BLOODSTREAM!" phase... 

Yep.

• Chaos locked this topic