Shallan question

Hey! I'm new to Brandon Sanderson's books and wonderful worlds, and I have a quick question. Would Shallan enjoy invisible ink? I write with my fountain pen and I found some cool invisible ink, so I got curious. What do you all think?

I wouldn't be at all surprised if she did--especially considering the Veil aspect of her personality. Invisible ink seems like the sort of thing Veil would love using!

Edit: I'm not entirely sure this particular topic belongs in this particular subforum, though... Maybe Stormlight discussion? But I think it takes a mod to move it. @AonEne, am I correct?

Edited by Ookla

It does take a mod to move threads. I don't mind pings and am always happy to help but as seen I don't check my notifications every day, so reporting it so all mods can see (by using the '...' at the top of a post) might get it taken care of faster in the future. I actually think in this case, with a member just starting to get into the books, I don't want to move it into Stormlight where they might get spoiled, so I am going to leave it in General Brandon for now as that forum is meant to be low spoilers. (Though I will also say to Beans, be careful, by coming on the forums at all you do risk seeing spoilers even in forums like General Brandon.) 

Shallan very well might! I could see her loving the idea even if she didn't have a practical use for it right away.