HELLO FELLOW NERDS (or geeks, idk)

Wierdo

Hello Fellow Nerds! How's it going? Anyway, I go by Wierdo (heheheh, the main reason it's spelled like that is the I before E rule lol) But you guys can call me whatever- Anyway, here are some things about me: I have not actually read the full Mistborn series, honestly, I've got hero of ages open next to me lol; I enjoy correcting others when my stuff is not done, just to be annoying; I like to give off younger sibling vibes; I have a Nintendo ds lite with an R4 Card in it; I'm a Utahn, and still in high school. Oh for all of you smash bros nerds out there, I main corrin and am currently in the JV E-sports team for my school. Anyway, HAVE A GOOD DAY- BYEEEEEEEEE

2 hours ago, Wierdo said:

. . . QAAAAAAAa

you forgot the hyphen lol

No, I didn’t. Whatever.

at least I think so…

2 hours ago, Wierdo said:

. . . QAAAAAAAa

you forgot the hyphen lol

Oh, I did!

sorry Whatever- !

On 2/9/2024 at 11:45 AM, Wierdo said:

Hello Fellow Nerds! How's it going? Anyway, I go by Wierdo (heheheh, the main reason it's spelled like that is the I before E rule lol) But you guys can call me whatever- Anyway, here are some things about me: I have not actually read the full Mistborn series, honestly, I've got hero of ages open next to me lol; I enjoy correcting others when my stuff is not done, just to be annoying; I like to give off younger sibling vibes; I have a Nintendo ds lite with an R4 Card in it; I'm a Utahn, and still in high school. Oh for all of you smash bros nerds out there, I main corrin and am currently in the JV E-sports team for my school. Anyway, HAVE A GOOD DAY- BYEEEEEEEEE

YALL ARE SO LUCKKYYYYYY.

On 2/9/2024 at 11:45 AM, Wierdo said:

Corins aLrIgHt. 😂 Anywho welcome! And c'mon man. Scadrial be waitin for ya. Get readin! 

On 2/9/2024 at 2:01 PM, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Welcome to the Shard, Whatever-. Who's your favorite cosmere character?

hmmmmmmm, syl and vin rn tbh

4 hours ago, justice magician said:

Welcome to the Shard Whatever!! I like Sheik/ princess peach in smash, what DS games do you play? Also, do you have a favorite kind of bagel?

I do not have a favorite bagle. And I play MANY DS games, mainly because of the R4 card lol

14 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Welcome officially even though you have already been here a while.

@Wierdo

Lol, yep, thank you for officially welcoming me

9 hours ago, Silver Phantom said:

It’s great to have you. I main Sora/cload bring it on.

also youngest sibling. Let’s burn the world down together and then blame it on the older kids

ah yes, cload lol

Alas, we shall.

48 minutes ago, TwinSouls said:

And I’m probably younger than you…

. check then- i just updated my uh- whats it called- uhhh- oh- the birthday thing-

45 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

yeah!!!! why do we get such a bad rep anyway. we are so much more responsible. in most cases.

But it's so easy to put the blame on the older ones-