District Red

SmilingPanda19

Are you excited for the next Hunger Games?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited?

• YES!
    • meh
    • Nope
    • I will only be excited when I hear about the return of Merp

2 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

It was much more spar let furnished than one might think of a victors house. It had a large desk, a big chair, and a large book opened up on the desk with scattered papers everywhere. There was no tv, no couch and furnishings besides these. On the walls hung plants and vines, covering lamps, that lit the room. They walked past there to another room, where a small table sat. Contrasting the rest of the house, a feast was stuffed as much as could fit. “Eat.”

The man nodded, sat down, and began to eat.

17 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

roy got up and left the barracks by sneaking past the peacekeepers. once back on the main street he went looking for an old friend.  he arrived at his house and heard speaking. @ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ @InvisibIe

Sure, how does he know Kaa?

Just now, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

He played in the Twinborn, Stormlit, and GMed the threnodite.

what if after he gm'd he went to the capitol and met one or both of roy's pearents? that could be how.

"i was told by a friend that you where in the market for providing food in exchange for information?"

i duno im just making it up as i go.

Edited by RoyalBeeMage

2 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"i was told by a friend that you where in the market for providing food in exchange for information?"

"You need more reliable friends. However I am in search or information, though not as you would imagine it. Is their something you thought to tell me in exchange for food?"

"i have heard rumers that in a few days time..." he beconed for kaa to come closer. "that the hungergames will be back. i have also heard that it will only be capitol citizens and born who will be in it."

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"i have heard rumers that in a few days time..." he beconed for kaa to come closer. "that the hungergames will be back. i have also heard that it will only be capitol citizens and born who will be in it."

Kaa smiled to himself this time. As a previous GM, participant, and undefeated victor, of course he would know this. However a normal citizen would never have any inkling of contact with something like it. Kaa briefly wondered how he did know, but realized it didn't matter. It was probably leaked on purpose. "Really?" He pretended to at surprised. "That...is interesting. very interesting." Oh yeah, he'll want food. "Come in, I have some food. I also have another guest. Please be respectful. He is recovering form a very difficult time." Kaa lead this man through his house to the food set on the table. "What is your name?"

8 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

my name? its roy. why dont you look to surprised?"

"I had suspected something similar, but still that shows a lot about the rebellion itself. It shows it isn't any better than the capitol. "Take some food, then you had better go. You cant miss tomorrow because you're tired." Kaa looked out the window into the darkness. He was really starting to dislike the rebels...

2 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

"I had suspected something similar, but still that shows a lot about the rebellion itself. It shows it isn't any better than the capitol. "Take some food, then you had better go. You cant miss tomorrow because you're tired." Kaa looked out the window into the darkness. He was really starting to dislike the rebels...

"tomorrow? is that when the drawing of the names will happen?"

note irl i know it is but roy cirtenly does not.

On 1/19/2024 at 3:47 PM, RoyalBeeMage said:

"say hazel. i managed to scrounge up a small amount of coins. on our next free day let me get you something."

"Oh, than-"

Roy leaves the barracks. Hazel considers trying to stop him, but by the time she makes up her mind he's already long gone. 

She could have followed him, but she didn't want any more lashings. So she did what she was supposed to do and went to sleep.

8 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"tomorrow? is that when the drawing of the names will happen?"

“To be honest, I don’t even know what day it is today.”

1 hour ago, InvisibIe said:

The man nodded as Roy walked in, then turned to Kaa:

"I don't think now is a good time."

“No! Wait please! It is a good time!” He straightened. “However if you need to wait I respect that. But I also expect you to return when your ready.”

28 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“To be honest, I don’t even know what day it is today.”

“No! Wait please! It is a good time!” He straightened. “However if you need to wait I respect that. But I also expect you to return when your ready.”

The man remained seated and continued eating, saying nothing.