District Oradin

SmilingPanda19

Are you excited for the next Hunger Games?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited?

• YES!
    • meh
    • Nope
    • I will only be excited when I hear about the return of Merp

7 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"I'm scared." A tear falls down her cheek. 

“Aww honey.” She pulls her close, gently stroking her back. “Everything is okay.”

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“Aww honey.” She pulls her close, gently stroking her back. “Everything is okay.”

Lily nods, sniffing and wiping her eyes. 

7 hours ago, Experience said:

Is this the same Roy from the other district, or a different one?

difrent one. 

3 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“I’m Elizabeth Crathrone.” She smiles, whispering. “But you can just call me Liz, Roy.”

"hello liz nice to meet you."

1 hour ago, Experience said:

Finally, Eldyn gets up out of bed. "So are we gonna go, or are we just going to spend our one free day inside?" He asks jokingly.

@SmilingPanda19 @Just-A-Stick

"but we arnt free."

5 hours ago, Experience said:

Finally, Eldyn gets up out of bed. "So are we gonna go, or are we just going to spend our one free day inside?" He asks jokingly.

@SmilingPanda19 @Just-A-Stick

“Twelve hours of freedom, how exhilarating.” She jokes, standing up and holding Lilys hand. @Just-A-Stick

10 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“Twelve hours of freedom, how exhilarating.” She jokes, standing up and holding Lilys hand. @Just-A-Stick

Lily stands next to her, squeezing her hand tightly, though her grip is weak. She leans against Liz's leg, hiding her face from the others.

2 hours ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Lily stands next to her, squeezing her hand tightly, though her grip is weak. She leans against Liz's leg, hiding her face from the others.

She lets her hide, squeezing her hand softly. A bunch of the kids start to file in lines out of the barracks, led by peacekeepers as they go to the gate. The gate opens slowly and they all walk out into the early morning sunshine. @Experience

12 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“We’re going now?”

It’s nearly eight in the morning now, times moving

2 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

She lets her hide, squeezing her hand softly. A bunch of the kids start to file in lines out of the barracks, led by peacekeepers as they go to the gate. The gate opens slowly and they all walk out into the early morning sunshine. @Experience

Lily stays close to Liz, unsure of what is happening.

will you @ me if im needed? :P 

roy jumps out of bed when he sees the time. "sorry my bad!" he shouts as he runs up behind the peacekeepers. they shoot him dirty looks but otherwise say nothing. "hi liz. who is this?" he asks liz pointing at the girl by her leg.

15 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

roy jumps out of bed when he sees the time. "sorry my bad!" he shouts as he runs up behind the peacekeepers. they shoot him dirty looks but otherwise say nothing. "hi liz. who is this?" he asks liz pointing at the girl by her leg.

She pets gently over Lilys hair as she hides. “Rory, this is Lily.” She smiles down at her as they walk. “Lily, can you say hi?”

@Just-A-Stick

2 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

She pets gently over Lilys hair as she hides. “Rory, this is Lily.” She smiles down at her as they walk. “Lily, can you say hi?”

@Just-A-Stick

"Hi." Lily says softly, peeking out for a moment.

9 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

She just laughs a little. “He’s nice, don’t be shy.” She whispers to her soothingly.

3 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

roy simply laughs and ruffles lilly's hair

Lily squeaks and hisses at him, moving to the other side of Liz, so that she is between them. Lily buries her face in Liz's leg. 

18 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Lily squeaks and hisses at him, moving to the other side of Liz, so that she is between them. Lily buries her face in Liz's leg. 

She turns around smiling softly and scoops her up into her arms so that she is held on her hip. “Boy you’re getting big.” She pokes at her stomach teasingly. Or I’m just getting weak… She shakes the thought away. 

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Ryn still stands, his hands out. "Well? Whip me. Bring me to the capital. kill me."

A peacekeeper just shoves him. “Get out! I’m not taking you anywhere, Head Peacekeeper has already taken care of the stupid kids.” @Edema Rue

1 hour ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

@SmilingPanda19 "so liz. how long have you been in district oradin?"

“Been here two weeks. Originally came from District Amyra Ay.” She says, holding Lily. @Just-A-Stick

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

A peacekeeper just shoves him. “Get out! I’m not taking you anywhere, Head Peacekeeper has already taken care of the stupid kids.” @Edema Rue

“Been here two weeks. Originally came from District Amyra Ay.” She says, holding Lily. @Just-A-Stick

"Im no kid" his voice goes dangerously low.

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Im no kid" his voice goes dangerously low.

“And I don’t care. Move out or our way. Scram.” She shoves him with the end of his gun.