Gothic television recommendations

Elf

hello! so ive been really getting into the whole gothic literature/television lately. And i mean gothic as in Edgar Allen Poe, Ray Russell, Haunting of Bly Manor, etc. 

Problem is I cant really find any gothic shows or movies. I would love some reccs

Edited by Elf

5 hours ago, Elf said:

Hello! so I've been really getting into the whole Gothic literature/television lately. And I mean Gothic as in Edgar Allen Poe, Ray Russell, Haunting of Bly Manor, etc. 

Problem is I cant really find any Gothic shows or movies. I would love some reccs

I don't know if this will help, as I cannot personally attest to the quality - but the Wikipedia Gothic (media) page lists:

Spoiler

Modern Gothic horror films include Sleepy Hollow, Interview with the Vampire, Underworld, The Wolfman, From Hell, Dorian Gray, Let the Right One In, The Woman in Black, and Crimson Peak.

The TV series Penny Dreadful (2014–2016) brings many classic Gothic characters together in a psychological thriller set in the dark corners of Victorian London.

The Oscar-winning Korean film Parasite has also been called Gothic – specifically, Revolutionary Gothic.

• 3 weeks later...

If you're okay with horror films with a gothic vibe, The VVitch and Crimson Peak are great examples. Also both Nosferatu (the silent film) and its remake from the 80s. Also, in the realms of animation, Coraline and Corpse Bride. Although none of these are television.