Pre-Cytoverse Hunger Games RP

SmilingPanda19

Available Flights  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Flights

• Phantom - Flightleader: ‘Whiplash’- Flight 358
    • Obsidian - Flightleader: ‘Lord’ - Flight 359

2 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Olviere paused for a moment, thinking to himself. "Why did you become a flight leader?"

“Because I can fly, my friend. I won’t lie, I ain’t the best at shooting, but I never been hit.”

34 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“How you doing?”

"Not good."

36 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

You are a bold one.

22 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Junior took off his helmet and walked over to the barracks. He decided Aria wouldn't need to contact him through the communication headset- It wasn't like she was alone. He walked through the open door, there were already a few people in the room who he walked past, and unzipped his flight suit, which he wore over his clothes. Then he hung it on the top bunk, his bed. He placed his leatherbound book in his satchel and threw it up onto his mattress. Junior turned around to face everyone. Len was closer to him than he expected. He raised his eyebrows.

"Hey."

@Edema Rue

Just imagined the Miles Morales "Hey," lol.

7 minutes ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Aria, about to say something, turns to look at Jock, before realizing he's staring at her eyes.

She pauses.

He chuckles a little, turning away and looking down.

"God, I hate you." He says jokingly, before looking back at her, meeting her eyes again. 

46 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He chuckles a little, turning away and looking down.

"God, I hate you." He says jokingly, before looking back at her, meeting her eyes again. 

“I hate you more,” she says, unable to stop the corners of her mouth from twitching up.

1 hour ago, Canada Lover said:

"Because I don't give a crap about flightleader or not, because I don't have an ego the size of the galaxy."

Len laughed. “I’d be insulted if there were any way you could be talking about me.”

15 minutes ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

“I hate you more,” she says, unable to stop the corners of her mouth from twitching up.

He, without thinking, puts his hand behind her head and the other on her waist and pulls her in for a kiss, closing his eyes.